Blow it up

dayman

Now that we've made the move, we should go ahead and overhaul the QB and Lynn as well. They did ok, and Lynn stuck with a run game that worked well...but there is no confidence in a 2 minute drill with those 2 at the helm. We simply can't come through in the clutch with these guys.

Total blow-up is in order. I didn't really want to do this, but now that the chips are falling lets make sure all of them fall. We do not need a Lynn-run team next year.

Actually with new ownership the Bills do go somewhere: Toronto, Mexico City, London, Las Vegas...

The Pegulas are clearly in over their heads. They are clueless and they will remain clueless.

Buffalo Bills - 3rd or 4th place in the AFC East for the foreseeable future.

Buffalo Sabres - bottom of the NHL.

:death:

The Buffalo Bills let Doug Marrone walk. Then they hired Rex Ryan and fired him in less than two seasons.

The Buffalo Sabres are in the bottom of the NHL.

The Pegulas are clueless.

That may well be but it's because of the Pegulas you still have two Buffalo teams to complain about.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm from Syracuse and I'm a big SU Orange fan. Everyone in Syracuse was thrilled when SU Orange football HC Doug Marrone got the HC job with the Buffalo Bills.

Doug Marrone was not the best NFL HC but the Bills were definitely trending positive when he was there.

As the new owners the Pegulas should have done everything possible to ensure that Marrone stayed as HC of the Buffalo Bills to keep the team trending in the right direction.

But the Pegulas didn't do that and Marrone left. To follow up on that dumb, inane move, the Pegulas then hired Rex Ryan. And now they're firing Rex Ryan after less than two seasons.

Not good.

I'm from Syracuse and I'm a big SU Orange fan. Everyone in Syracuse was thrilled when SU Orange football HC Doug Marrone got the HC job with the Buffalo Bills.

Doug Marrone was not the best NFL HC but the Bills were definitely trending positive when he was there.

As the new owners the Pegulas should have done everything possible to ensure that Marrone stayed as HC of the Buffalo Bills to keep the team trending in the right direction.

But the Pegulas didn't do that and Marrone left. To follow up on that dumb, inane move, the Pegulas then hired Rex Ryan. And now they're firing Rex Ryan after less than two seasons.

Not good.

How do you get someone to stay on as HC when they opt out of their contract? He didn't want to be part of the organization anymore and walked. They didn't really have any bargaining chips with him and they were going to owe him money anyways.

As for the sabres, the plan was to dive for the last 2 years (which they did) but then Eichel was out for a few weeks which hurt them early on.

Sorry, not going to blow it up so the dysfunction stays for another year.

Whaley has already had his hand in finding three head coaches and they all failed to make the playoffs for different reasons.

Now Tyrod Taylor as the Bills starting QB is in question as any new HC may want a different guy in there. Whaley probably wants EJ or Jones as the starter,

The new HC hasn't even been hired and yet it's already starting to look like it will 18 years of frustration.

Not good.

Now the truth comes out.

He is a SU fan upset Pegulas didnt cave to the power play from Dougie.

Wait Doug is that you?