So again they realised Watkins plays for the team

Billsfan1972

Why when targeted the team moves the ball. Why s that so difficult. Of course come ot again for him when in red zone or on a simple third and three. Two options then him or clay.

But the most frustrating thing is seeing TT at the los never reads the d or assesses the play. The Reggie Bush reverse or the red zone calls being two examples.

Why is nobody criticizing Watking for going out of bounds 3 yds short of 1st down at the end of the game probably could of had 1st if he fought for it

Anyone criticizing Taylor for going outnof bound saving 24 seconds for MIA (and they were rushing on field at end of game for a LONG FG). That FG never happens if he stays in bounds

Look....if Watkins has Rogers or Brady, he might just be the best receiver in the league. But we are stuck (for now) with an average to slightly above average QB in Tyrod.

It would be nice if Sammy lost a little bit of the attitude when a bad pass is thrown his way. He comes across as a little selfish, although he is one hell of an athlete.

Why is nobody criticizing Watking for going out of bounds 3 yds short of 1st down at the end of the game probably could of had 1st if he fought for it

I am. You can now add 2nd and pu$$y to Orton's 3rd and pu$$y, and Clay's 3rd and pu$$y from earlier this year.

Anyone criticizing Taylor for going outnof bound saving 24 seconds for MIA (and they were rushing on field at end of game for a LONG FG). That FG never happens if he stays in bounds

I did in the GDT. That idiot play saved the Fish their last TO and cost us the game.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

It was second and 10, still plays available. Two plays to get 3 yards and again no question that you go for it on 4th down with the season in the balance week 16 late in OT

As for TT near the goal line, again bad coaching, play calling and understanding the situation.

The issue is I never have seen TT survey the field and the defense at the line. He is given a play and runs it regardless of the chance of success.

The reverse was destined for failure and then the third down play was a throwaway (where 5 yards and the FG is good from 40). The QB option by the goal line had no chance wither.

Your best receiver needs targets and this never changes when it comes to the Bills..

That is coaching.

Who knows what he was thinking there, protecting the ball as it was second down? Whatever, didn't like it but there were far more egregious errors made by others in the game so this gets pushed farther down the list is all.

Anyone have a link to a clip of the play? Thought I remembered his momentum taking him out of bounds on that play.

No link , but it looked like maybe just a lack of awareness of where he was on the field after the catch. Maybe momentum . He wasn't going to take a huge hit if he cut it upfield for another 2 yards. So maybe a foot issue to stop and cut that quick. I don't know. It's not like a safety was there to knock SW into next week. He took bigger hits in the game than this was going to be. Seemed like it would be pretty easy .

I am. You can now add 2nd and pu$$y to Orton's 3rd and pu$$y, and Clay's 3rd and pu$$y from earlier this year.

I did in the GDT. That idiot play saved the Fish their last TO and cost us the game.

You sure it wasn't the crappy kick-off, the porous defense, or a great kick?

Agree he should have just fallen down and taken the 1 yard loss when the play was blown up

Why when targeted the team moves the ball. Why s that so difficult. Of course come ot again for him when in red zone or on a simple third and three. Two options then him or clay.

But the most frustrating thing is seeing TT at the los never reads the d or assesses the play. The Reggie Bush reverse or the red zone calls being two examples.

Don't get used to it, it was only one game.

I have as have some others. He definitely wasn't giving full effort.

good point but do we always have to bring up TT.

I find it funny that TT has been roasted for going out of bounds on that 3rd down play before the final Bills touchdown.

The logic (criticism) has been: he left too much time on the clock for Miami. So following this logic: Did we intentionally not score on the 1st or 2nd down play so we could run the clock down? Was that the plan as well on the 3rd down play? Was that the plan all along, run as much clock as possible on those three plays, and then score on the 4th down with little or no time left?

Okay, sure it would have helped if he didn't go out of bounds, but come on, saying that was a bad play because of the clock management is ludicrous. At that point in the game, the only objective is to score a touchdown, no matter what play and no matter how much time you leave for the other team.

You score, and then trust your Defense.

Now, the logic of "trusting this wonderful Rex Ryan Defense"? That can be questioned all day, every day, all season!

Edited by CSBill

Don't get used to it, it was only one game.

I have as have some others. He definitely wasn't giving full effort.

good point but do we always have to bring up TT.

Well if we are talking about Watkins not fighting for a 1st. Gotta talk about a dumb football IQ play that actually did affect the game

I find it funny that TT has been roasted for going out of bounds on that 3rd down play before the final Bills touchdown.

The logic (criticism) has been: he left too much time on the clock for Miami. So following this logic: Did we intentionally not score on the 1st or 2nd down play so we could run the clock down? Was that the plan as well on the 3rd down play? Was that the plan all along, run as much clock as possible on those three plays, and then score on the 4th down with little or no time left?

Okay, sure it would have helped if he didn't go out of bounds, but come on, saying that was a bad play because of the clock management is ludicrous. At that point in the game, the only objective is to score a touchdown, no matter what play and no matter how much time you leave for the other team.

You score, and then trust your Defense.

Now, the logic of "trusting this wonderful Rex Ryan Defense"? That can be questioned all day, every day, all season!

Ok situational football question. Tyrod DOESNT run out of bounds on 3rd and goal the Bills do they still get the 4th down play. Yes they do.

See thats called football IQ. Knowijg the situation you are in at the time.

But I am sure that WONT be acknowledged because Tygod can do no wrong

But thays OK because that is advanced football thinking we are at the HS level thinking.

Edited by MAJBobby