Week 16: Total QBR

PromoTheRobot

And in the games we lost, we scored 23.5. That would rank 14th in the NFL. You know, just maybe, the defense is losing you games?

sweet garbagetime TD vs mia

Sweet garbagetime 4th qtr vs steelers

Sweet meltdown up 24-9 on raiders

Sweet 4 qtrs vs pats game 2.

I thank my lucky stars Mike Nugent let us win the Bengals game despite the qbr kings best efforts.

Pro bowler duuuuuude ! Best handoffer in the biz

Edited by Ryan L Billz

sweet garbagetime TD vs mia

Sweet garbagetime 4th qtr vs steelers

Sweet meltdown up 24-9 on raiders

Sweet 4 qtrs vs pats game 2.

I thank my lucky stars Mike Nugent let us win the Bengals game despite the qbr kings best efforts.

Pro bowler duuuuuude ! Best handoffer in the biz

Are you calling yesterday's game garbage time?

Yeah, and he scores a ton of points. I guess offensive points is overrated for a qb as well

Does he. Hmmm ok I know Shady does and Gillislee does

What it Taylors advanced stats about expected point contribution say again

And yet cant score point when needs to like Overtime with two drives

Edited by MAJBobby

And yet cant score point when needs to like Overtime with two drives[/quote

He engineered what should have been the game winning drive.

So, the running game gets credit for the scoring, except when they don't... why not put the overtime on shady and company then?

And yet cant score point when needs to like Overtime with two drives[/quote

He engineered what should have been the game winning drive.

So, the running game gets credit for the scoring, except when they don't... why not put the overtime on shady and company then?

Same reason the COT wants to give TT all the credit for team stats but none of the blame

Watching him yesterday has me in his corner. Until we draft something better I want him on my team. But keep drafting QBs please. Guy gets another cheap shot to head or hit hard while out bounds, he cannot take that abuse forever.

anyone notice the nice slide yesterday ?

His ceiling is a tad higher than what he has shown this season, as is his basement. But that just my opinion. and believe me i have argued with myself about this

nearly every Sunday :P

Watching him yesterday has me in his corner. Until we draft something better I want him on my team. But keep drafting QBs please. Guy gets another cheap shot to head or hit hard while out bounds, he cannot take that abuse forever.

anyone notice the nice slide yesterday ?

His ceiling is a tad higher than what he has shown this season, as is his basement. But that just my opinion. and believe me i have argued with myself about this

nearly every Sunday :P

I think you and I are on the same page here. I'm not a Tyrod fanboy, but I think he is the best option for next year. I don't like any of the FA's, and I don't think any of the rookies are going to be able to step in and take over immediately. Also, I think we will be able to land a really solid WR or S in round one. I see those positions as being a greater need.