This game just showed that Tyrod is not the #1 problem

BillsFan130

You do know that the bills are a the number one rushing team because of tyrod as well right? He gets yards himself. He opens holes for shady because defences respect him. The bills play calls are heavy run because that is their strength. They are not a passing team. Part of the reason is because Tyrod is not a great passer. And part is because their offensive game plan. But you can't discount Tyrod when the bills get a lot of rushing yards, because a lot of the time that is him, or the defence to respect him as a runner which opens up holes

I agree sir. Glad I got someone on the same page as me

Yep because Shady was trash before he has Tyrod Taylor as his QB.

Yes TT helps the run offense but not nearly as much as people want to make it

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in defense of Tyrod, he is done what is asked of him by the coaches. We do not know what a heavy passing attack looks like with Tyrod or how good he would be in one because it hasnt been attempted yet. Yes, we run the ball effectively but we also have a gamebreaker WR who we have not been able to tap into yet. I believe Lynn would be able to work on this in the offseason (assuming he ultimately becomes HC)

And in defense of Tyrod, he is done what is asked of him by the coaches. We do not know what a heavy passing attack looks like with Tyrod or how good he would be in one because it hasnt been attempted yet. Yes, we run the ball effectively but we also have a gamebreaker WR who we have not been able to tap into yet. I believe Lynn would be able to work on this in the offseason (assuming he ultimately becomes HC)

Exactly. The funny part is, the bills were inside the 10 in the final drive in regulation. They ran the ball 3 times for 0 yards. Then converted on 4th down. But if he didn't complete that 4th down pass, people would have blamed tyrod for saying he is anti clutch where they barely even gave him a chance

I am not a Tyrod supporter by any means. But he showed something today. A glimmer of hope that he can be relied upon. I think Tyrod is still somewhat of a liability. But I think the defense may be just as much of a liability if not more. We have zero pressure.

You know he showed it Seattle too. Then quickly regressed back to what he has been

Exactly. The funny part is, the bills were inside the 10 in the final drive in regulation. They ran the ball 3 times for 0 yards. Then converted on 4th down. But if he didn't complete that 4th down pass, people would have blamed tyrod for saying he is anti clutch where they barely even gave him a chance

Yeah because the OC doesnt trust him instead woukd rather give it to what really makes this offense Shady and the Run game

Yep because Shady was trash before he has Tyrod Taylor as his QB.

Yes TT helps the run offense but not nearly as much as people want to make it

I never said Shady was trash... But look at the All 22 and look how the outside defenders stay home whenever the bills hand it off to Shady or Gillislee. That alone opens up massive holes, cause if they crash, Tyrod is keeping it and running a long way

You know he showed it Seattle too. Then quickly regressed back to what he has been

Yeah because the OC doesnt trust him instead woukd rather give it to what really makes this offense Shady and the Run game

Or maybe you can just accept it was stupidity play calling, especially the 3rd down play?

I never said Shady was trash... But look at the All 22 and look how the outside defenders stay home whenever the bills hand it off to Shady or Gillislee. That alone opens up massive holes, cause if they crash, Tyrod is keeping it and running a long way

Or maybe you can just accept it was stupidity play calling, especially the 3rd down play?

Cool again it is not as much of an impact as people think.

You know what thise outside defenders are doing staying home its called setting the Edge something maybe our defenders should do more often and doesnt have nuch to do with TT.

Now the Spy does but not the edge defenders setting the edge

Do it once sure stupidity twice OK. But many many many tines this year Lynn has taken the Ball out of TT hands when game on line

Edited by MAJBobby

Cool again it is not as much of an impact as people think.

You know what thise outside defenders are doing staying home its called setting the Edge something maybe our defenders should do more often and doesnt have nuch to do with TT.

Now the Spy does but not the edge defenders setting the edge

Do it once sure stupidity twice OK. But many many many tines this year Lynn has taken the Ball out of TT hands when game on line

It's a huge impact on the run game.. How can you say that it's not? If Taylor was not a threat of a runner, people crash on Shady and make easy tackles for 1 or 2 yard gains...

It's a huge impact on the run game.. How can you say that it's not? If Taylor was not a threat of a runner, people crash on Shady and make easy tackles for 1 or 2 yard gains...

And Shady bounced like Bell did when edge defenders do not honor their responsibilities and set the edge.

Defensive concepts dude they are doubg nothing special but their Job.

Now they Spy does help Shady.

But fact is Bills have a too two OL (Run Blocking) and an Elite RB

Their Run game would be just as effective with any QB in the pocket.

You think the run game would all of the sudden fall off pace with Derek Carr at QB?

Edited by MAJBobby

And Shady bounced like Bell did when edge defenders do not honor their responsibilities and set the edge.

On some plays yes?... But a lot of the bills runs are read option plays up the middle... They get massive holes between the tackles and guards because they have to respect taylor

On some plays yes?... But a lot of the bills runs are read option plays up the middle... They get massive holes between the tackles and guards because they have to respect taylor

Ok again Shady found Big Holes in Philly without TT and the read

option.

Lets give credit for the tun game where it is due. Shady, Mike, and OL ooo and Felton.

All have more of an inpact than TT

option.

Lets give credit for the tun game where it is due. Shady, Mike, and OL ooo and Felton.

option.

His best years came with Mike Vick and Tyrod as QBs. Read options from a mobile QB. Not a coincidence buddy. Mobile QBs play a huge role in the run game

His best years came with Mike Vick and Tyrod as QBs. Read options from a mobile QB. Not a coincidence buddy. Mobile QBs play a huge role in the run game

Yep Mike Vick and Tyrod are the reasons Shady is Shady the COT is funny

And by Vick youmean Foles

Edited by MAJBobby

Once it got going, the offense was impressive today. We passed effectively. We ran effectively. We piled up yards and scored a lot of points.

But did we see the Tyrod of the future today? Or will he regress to his inaccurate, happy-feet self once more?

I won't pretend to know the answer. I get why some see signs of promise in today's performance. And I get why others are more cynical.