Bills on the clock...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he get Benched in Ohio State?

Jones has the same cannon and confidence throwing downfield, but he's failing to read defenses and instead locking onto targets issues that were obvious on his 2014 tape. Where he has really struggled is a lack of anticipation and timing. Studying his film, Jones waits for targets to get open before throwing the ball as hard as he can so it arrives before the defender. He needs refinement with his footwork, internal clock and overall accuracy to all levels of the field.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2016-nfl-draft-cardale-jones-benched-how-does-it-affect-his-nfl-future/amp/?client=safari

Evidence. But i am wrong and no idea what i am talking about.

-Alex Smith got benched for Colin Kaepernick back in '12, does that mean he should have never gotten another opportunity to play?

The fact is, you have NO adequate justification for not wanting a talented rookie to learn, and get experience in the pro game.

Are you as concerned about Shaq Lawson as I am? I know it's early but I'm not seeing a lot. I'm trying not to panic but he looks like just a guy to me so far.

Not lookin' too good, that's for sure. No pass rush and getting trucked against the run. One play he actually got pancaked face down on a run play yesterday. Rough rookie year to say the least.

Aaron maybin, Erik flowers, shaq Lawson

Believe it or not,Lawson has been more productive then Maybin was,and has equaled Flowers production in half the games.

That's just going off rookie seasons.

Edited by mob16151

Well.....he did get benched for a reason.

C. Jones is such a enigma....how many college qbs go from winning a national championship to being BENCHED the following year?

Being benched at your school you just won the National Championship with because you can process and read a defense is not enough evidence?

Really? a THIRD-STRINGER who should have NEVER seen the field got benched by a college coach with absolute roster-power??? -That's awfully strange... :lol:

But wait, you're right... Cardale Jones DID NOT know that OSU system as well as Brax, or JT... And YET he was able to step-up, and summon something deeper to WILL that team to a national championship against an SEC juggernaut!

Pair that with the fact that he NEVER lost a start in college, and I see a potential superstar WASTING AWAY on the bench of a team too dumb to get out of it's own way!

Flutie also got benched for Rob Johnson... How'd that work out? ;)

Edited by #34fan

-Alex Smith got benched for Colin Kaepernick back in '12, does that mean he should have never gotten another opportunity to play?

The fact is, you have NO adequate justification for not wanting a talented rookie to learn, and get experience in the pro game.

Response was to direct statement of no evidence he has defense reading problems or football IQ problems.

Yet evidence all over

Really? a THIRD-STRINGER who should have NEVER seen the field got benched by a college coach with absolute roster-power??? -That's awfully strange... :lol:

But wait, you're right... Cardale Jones DID NOT know that OSU system as well as Brax, or JT... And YET he was able to step-up, and summon something deeper to WILL that team to a national championship against an SEC juggernaut!

Pair that with the fact that he NEVER lost a start in college, and I see a potential superstar WASTING AWAY on the bench of a team too dumb to get out of it's own way!

Flutie also got benched for Rob Johnson... How'd that work out? ;)

Cool and was Benched s year later with football IQ problems and defense reason problems cited unlike what the orher poster says there is no evidence of OSU fan is see Edited by MAJBobby

The guy came out of rehab and straight to the field

I am suprised that people are suprised by this....NOBODY is playing well in RR's defense

:lol: true (except for Kyle, he can play any defense)

Aaron maybin, Erik flowers, shaq Lawson

ahh, did you have to !

lets hope he is better than those bums

Slow clap? Lol

no golf clap

tumblr_n9uqy2UcXD1rrx588o1_400.gif

Yet evidence all over

Cool and was Benched s year later with football IQ problems and defense reason problems cited unlike what the orher poster says there is no evidence of OSU fan is see

:blink: Evidence of Frickin' what????

-Being young, and inexperienced? -I've conceded that....

Evidence he's Unintelligent? -Sorry but that is some weapons-grade Bullsh_t!... He scored a 25 on his wonderlic.... Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson both scored 28's.... Derek Carr got a 20... Tyrod Taylor got a frickin' 15!!!

But wait! -Is THAT even evidence he's got football smarts -NO.

But here's proof there's more to the OSU story than the stale ham you're trying to peddle.

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/12/04/osu-cardale-jones-feature-12-04.html

A year later::

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/urban-meyer-explains-why-he-decided-to-start-cardale-jones-over-j-t-barrett

Edited by #34fan

:blink: Evidence of Frickin' what????

-Being young, and inexperienced? -I've conceded that....

Evidence he's Unintelligent? -Sorry but that is some weapons-grade Bullsh_t!... He scored a 25 on his wonderlic.... Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson both scored 28's.... Derek Carr got a 20... Tyrod Taylor got a frickin' 15!!!

But wait! -Is THAT even evidence he's got football smarts -NO.

But here's proof there's more to the OSU story than the stale ham you're trying to peddle.

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/stories/2014/12/04/osu-cardale-jones-feature-12-04.html

A year later::

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/urban-meyer-explains-why-he-decided-to-start-cardale-jones-over-j-t-barrett

Its ok dude i get it ignore every scouting report calling out his football IQ, ability to read a defense, locking on to a WR.

Gotta start ignoring that stuff early so you can when it is shown on the field maybe sometime.

Yep, and notice how many here question Cardale's intelligence or "football IQ", despite the complete absence of evidence that he is deficient in those areas.

So like i said all my postings and evidence go directly at this false statement.

Teams haven't figured out a way to measure desire and mental capacity for football.

And teams still keep thinking that prototypical size and arm strength matter more than decision making and accuracy. Great to get all of the above, but start with the last two, not the first two.