Merry Christmas One and All

ChevyVanMiller

Although you're a wretched lot 🙂I want you to know that this is my favorite spot on the interwebs and I greatly enjoy your posts throughout the year.

For your holiday enjoyment here are two of my good friends from Niagara Falls doing a jazzy version of Winter Wonderland.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (and, God willing, one of these years we'll celebrate the hoisting of the Lombardi Trophy together).

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Merry Christmas everyone! I am so blessed to be apart of such an awesome message board. I have gotten some kind PM's from people on here asking where I have been lately and if everything's ok. Back in September I was laid off from my office job but things worked out and I got a job exactly one week later at a dairy plant so sadly I am no longer in front of a computer all day but I do log on on my cell.

I feel so lucky to be apart of something so special like TBD and so lucky t know all you fine people.

I wish all of you a safe and very Merry Christmas!

CBF

Merry Christmas everyone! I am so blessed to be apart of such an awesome message board. I have gotten some kind PM's from people on here asking where I have been lately and if everything's ok. Back in September I was laid off from my office job but things worked out and I got a job exactly one week later at a dairy plant so sadly I am no longer in front of a computer all day but I do log on on my cell.

I feel so lucky to be apart of something so special like TBD and so lucky t know all you fine people.

I wish all of you a safe and very Merry Christmas!

CBF

good to see you're well! Hope you make it to tbdhot 2017!

Is being laid off in Canada a bad thing? Don't they give you all the maple syrup you can handle, free moose meat and Canadian beer?

And as for the cattle biz! Woah! Great!

good to see you're well! Hope you make it to tbdhot 2017!

Is being laid off in Canada a bad thing? Don't they give you all the maple syrup you can handle, free moose meat and Canadian beer?

And as for the cattle biz! Woah! Great!

Haha they only give us light beer.....light. Beer

CBF

Merry Christmas from across the pond. It's about 4:30am here so technically Christmas already.

I hope you all enjoy what Santa brings you. Alas, all he's giving me is a brutal hangover.

Go to BED, man! Sleep it off. And Merry Christmas!