Trump foreign policy

Trying this again... 

Flashback Sunday: Three weeks ago I made a few statements that we now can see coming to the surface - 

On 12/16/2017 at 2:28 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

The Year in Review:

(snip)

* It began with a complete gutting of career employees in both State and CIA, as well as federal regulatory agencies on 45's first day in office. 

* Over 30 Congressmen and Senators have either resigned or announced they are not going to run for reelection (these are ones who've cut deals).

* Half a dozen other congressmen and Senators have been forced out due to sexual abuse scandals - with more on the way. (the amount of unforced turnover in congress is EYE OPENING - and one of the surest signs of this war) 

* We've seen major talking heads and messengers in both the media and Hollywood get swept out of public view due to sexual abuse scandal - more on the way. 

* We've seen a purge in KSA that took off TRILLIONS of dollars in dirty money off the table that had been funding terrorism all over the world, included in this purge were Saudi Royals with the closest ties to the CIA and USIC (Bandar Bush, Al-Waleed bin Talal - largest shareholder in Twitter, Fox (just sold right after... hmm), Citibank, and personally paid for 44 to go to Harvard. These are major players for decades in US foreign and domestic politics and they were taken off the board in one day.  

* Almost IMMEDIATELY after the trillions of dirty money was confiscated in KSA, we see ISIS lose in both Syria and Iraq and the publication of three year studies which prove, undeniably, that CIA (with the administration's knowledge) was running guns into ISIS and AQ hands in Syria and Iraq since at least 2012. 

* This was followed by the move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem. 

* Russia, Hezbollah and Iran all withdrew from Syria. https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.825420 / http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/trumps-jerusalem-move-shifts-hezbollahs-battleground-syria-israel-amid-russia-pullout-1651068

* Hezbollah has been beaten back in Lebanon after Hariri "resigned" (while in KSA during the purge) and then was reinstalled weeks later with special forces from KSA and Gulf Allies helping the Lebanese special forces fight back Hezbollah. 

* The battle in Yemen turned SUDDENLY, as the Iranian withdrawal lead to the Houthis fighting each other and killing their leader. 

* NOTHING like the above 6 has been seen in the ME before in modern times, it's a clear sign that Iran is in the midst of a major internal restructuring.

* With the dirty Saudi money cut off, and the protection of compromised USG employees gone, we suddenly begin to see a major shake up in the FBI, DOJ, and FISA courts - this story is just starting to break, it'll get worse and it all ties back to KSA's financing network. 

* We are witnessing the outcome of a major leak sting operation that's going to ensnare Gang of 8 members (Schiff) and others. 

* Oh, and we've seen the destruction of both the Clinton and Bush dynasties (or at least the beginning of them)... 

These are major changes to the status quo. They are major changes to the elite structure of control for the past several decades. They lost their funding, their terrorist proxy armies, the ability to manipulate and control the narrative through MSM and Hollywood, and now dozens and dozens are being "scandaled" out of office or into a prison cell.

But the war isn't over. Not by a long shot. The epic powers that were in control are wounded, scared, on the run, and because of that should still be considered extremely dangerous. They know their days are numbered. They've lost the ability to spin, they've lost the ability to wage proxy wars at will, they've lost the ability to hide

On 12/10/2017 at 7:41 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a good point to keep in mind. 

But I'm alluding to more than just the sudden increase in high tech (and expensive) weaponry and personnel attachments, there has been a noticeable change in Hariri since his return from KSA. He sounds like a man who has already beaten back Hezbollah. Enough to make the kind of statement he made in that article wherein he made it clear he believes his armed forces have the capability to not just deter, but banish Hezbollah from Lebanon. 

... Which would be a major shift.

And would trace back to the changeover in KSA, a changeover whose shock waves are rippling through global events including our own political upheaval.  

But we'll see in the coming weeks. 

I am not re-posting these as a way to say I told you so, I'm re-posting them because the events we're seeing unfold in Iran are directly linked to the changeover in KSA and the shadow war I've been chronicling for over a year now. These are IMPORTANT connections to make in order to see what's truly going on, connections that won't be made obvious by the MSM or American media but connections you need to understand. 

In less than three months we have seen: 

A complete restructuring of power in KSA, moving towards a more western nation. 

Victory in Lebanon over Hezbollah. 

Victory in Syria over ISIS, AQ, and Hezbollah. 

The Houthis turn on one another in Yemen when Iranian influence withdrew. 

And now the Mullahs are on the brink of being shown the door by their people.

... All of this was accomplished without a bomb being dropped or US boot on the ground. How has this been accomplished? By allowing the GCC to tend to its OWN business, securing it's own borders and determining its own future. The GCC has been waging a highly effective campaign on three different fronts with US strategic support and nothing more - yet in less than three months they've almost completely changed the face of the ME. 

This is a MAJOR period of GLOBAL change. And we are just in the beginning stages. 

How is KSA and what we are seeing in Iran related? 

Follow the money and USIC influence...  

5 minutes ago, Azalin said:

:ph34r:

Coincidence? I think not.....

:lol: So true. :beer: 

It's frustrating when I'm writing on the run and this happens because I can't replicate what I wrote verbatim. I just tried, and failed. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hillary is not a neocon. She is a neoliberal. Most of all, she is an opportunist devoid of actual principles. 

She was the neocon choice in 2016. Backed by the neocon establishment in full. 

This is unarguable. 

The neocon agenda is NOT what is unfolding in Iran. Quite the opposite.

The neocons have been exposed for being nothing more than war hungry opportunists who have done nothing but bring instability and unspeakable collateral damage to the world at large. They're being shown the door and their destructive policy agendas have fallen out of favor - which is a very good thing for the world. 

That’s a gross misrepresentation of the neocon policy, perpetuated by the Obama fanboys who believed in the Sally Field foreign policy.  Meanwhile, the world is getting back to where it was in 2009, meaning on the verge of the elimination of the axis of evil.  You think these things just happen out of the blue in a vacuum?

25 minutes ago, GG said:

That’s a gross misrepresentation of the neocon policy, perpetuated by the Obama fanboys who believed in the Sally Field foreign policy.  Meanwhile, the world is getting back to where it was in 2009, meaning on the verge of the elimination of the axis of evil.  You think these things just happen out of the blue in a vacuum?

They haven't been happening in a vacuum. If you've been reading my stuff you'd see that. These are connected. Not to a neocon resurgence - but due to the opposite. 

Your team lost. And lost bigly. 

Edit: I only say "your" team, to make a point. Your team was never playing for you. They weren't playing for America either. They were playing for different masters. Masters who are being shown the door. As I've said for over a year, one day soon you will see the truth in my statement and we will have many drinks about it together. There's still hope for you to see through the propaganda and find truth. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Neocons were former Marxists who saw the light in the late 60s, Irving Kristol a top example

then they were deemed as sinister former students of Leo Strauss with world destruction at his evil command, a total misreading of Leo

the second was insane and I laugh at any third wave that CNN claims is out there

Edited by row_33

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Neocons were former Marxists who saw the light in the late 60s, Irving Kristol a top example

then they were deemed as sinister former students of Leo Strauss with world destruction at his evil command, a total misreading of Leo

the second was insane and I laugh at any third wave that CNN claims is out there

The neocon establishment by and large are nothing more than poncy academics who think they know best when it comes to matters of war and geopolitics. So much so they ignore the advice of the men and women on the ground who have to fight the battles they start. They've been wrong at every turn, leaving nothing but death, destruction, and destabilization in their wake. 

Most believed they were operating in the best interests of the country, meanwhile their leadership was selling out the country and its people in order to feather their own nests. The neocon philosophy isn't the boogeyman, it was merely one of many principles and philosophies which were warped by cabal groups to serve their own ends and wrapped in propaganda to lull their supporters into blind acceptance of an idiotic, and impossible to achieve, world view. 

And they made a bunch of people rich in the process. As well as making a bunch of people dead. 

Iran's protests are powerful and real. Why are mainstream media outlets so hesitant to report on them?

For all the squabbling that social media platforms are notorious for, their relevance to the media landscape plays an important role in times of protest.

This was evident with Black Lives Matter, among other movements. It’s been evident for the past three days in Iran, where thousands have taken to streets and public squares calling for an end to the hardline conservative regime of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

The question that needs to be asked right now is why traditional mainstream media outlets – grandstanding over their importance in this new, bold era of fact-checking and truth-telling – have largely ignored a blossoming revolution.

Anyone on Twitter could click #IranProtests and view videos and eyewitness accounts that contradicted much of Western media’s early reporting about these protests being simply about economic anxiety as was the case with The New York Times and Washington Post.

But the now three-day duration of rallies and protests that have found their way to Tehran have gone largely unnoticed in America’s corporate media apparatus. The New York Times simply described the protests as economic grievances, the same way Iranian state-run television described them.

CNN ignored the protests completely, and the explosion on social media until a front page story reporting on not uprisings against the regime, but a pro-government rally and President Trump’s tweet in support of the protestors. If the State Department wants to send a message of solidarity to the protesters in Iran, perhaps it can send them a white truck. Yes, the question has to be asked how such an uprising of thousands against their government would be covered by western media if this were Tel Aviv. We don’t need U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley defiantly raising her hand to answer that question for us. 

The somewhat muted reaction to thousands of people rising up against the Iranian regime can and should be compared to the attention the Arab Spring received in 2010. The scenes coming out of Iran are just as dramatic, if not more so, than those of the Arab uprising.

A woman was caught on videotape screaming “death to Khamenei” at Iranian law enforcement officials – an action that could not only endanger her life, but the lives of her family. But nevertheless, she persisted. 

Social media came to a halt when another video was shared on Twitter of a female activist, shedding her hijab and waving a makeshift flag at security forces while standing atop a container.

I’m not exactly sure why an Iranian woman would shed such a garment that we’ve been told by the political left of this country is a symbol of empowerment and feminism. But her body, her choice.

Protesters are shouting “Death to Khamenei,” “Mullahs get lost,” “

More at the link

• Like (+1) 1

Yesterday: 

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42521298

"Demonstrators ignored the interior minister's warning that citizens should avoid 'illegal gatherings'".

Today:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42531165

"Iranians are free to protest against the government but must not jeopardize security, President Hassan Rouhani has said after four days of demonstrations."

The protests went from illegal to legal in ONE day. 

The people of Iran are winning...

Who would have thought that Obamas nuclear deal would lead to popular uprisings against the regime? Obama got the Iranians to give up their program and promise their own people economic growth. They have not delivered and the people are up in arms! 

Thank god (and Obama) they are not a nuclear power falling apart 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who would have thought that Obamas nuclear deal would lead to popular uprisings against the regime? Obama got the Iranians to give up their program and promise their own people economic growth. They have not delivered and the people are up in arms! 

forest-whitaker-eye.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I have a new resolution... otherwise I would respond. 

Holy crap, I really hope others try to make that point stick because that will lend itself to HILARIOUS comedy.

Good work sir.

Everyone with three digits in their IQ knows that Gator's response, claiming credit for Obama is ASININE. 

There is no need to point it out.

Just now, B-Man said:

Good work sir.

Everyone with three digits in their IQ knows that Gator's response, claiming credit for Obama is ASININE. 

There is no need to point it out.

As you write this, Ben Rhodes is on Twitter trying to make that case. :lol: 

They're burning a Basij base (paramilitary goons who kill civilians) - and no one is stopping them. 

It's almost like the support for the Mullahs inside the Iranian government (which is a functioning government with or without the Mullahs) has been hollowed out. Wonder how that happened with no one noticing? 

Keep going, Iranians. You're winning.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As you write this, Ben Rhodes is on Twitter trying to make that case. :lol: 

Iran is "not about us"  so says guy who - in order to get deal with crooked regime - dismantled our anti-prolif and anti-terror programs, imperiled our allies, sent over our tax money as ransom, lied to our Congress, & flattened our media.

So actually yes, Iran seems to involve us a little at least.

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Look: it makes as much sense backwards...

trapa gnillaf rewop raelcun a ton a ton era yeht (amabO) dog knahT

!smra ni era elpoep eht dna dereviled ton evah yehT.  htworg cimonoce elpoep nwo rieht esimorp dna margorp rieht pu evig ot snainarI eht amabO  ?emiger eht tsniaga sgnisirpu ralupop ot dael raelcun samabO taht thguoht evah dluow ohW

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

DR, I defy you to write a script anywhere near as creative as this.

• Haha (+1) 1