Trump foreign policy

42 minutes ago, DFT said:

Thanks for the posts, DR!  This is incredible for the world.  This should be a MAJOR focus of approval, but it’s not even a trending story due to coverage.  Sad.  

Side note - Imagine being so awful and miserable in your real life, that instead of celebrating a life-saving accord (regardless of its involvement with Trump), you instead either discredit the man behind it or spam a friendly message board with willful ignorance and stupidity...

Imagine being “that guy”?  I wouldn’t be able to look at myself if I was that poor and morally bankrupt.  Thank God for the ignore list!

HE'S CRUSADING.

• Like (+1) 1

You have to love how Twitter works.

Massive ME deal, and what does Twitter have trending: Impeach Trump and Kavanaugh. The latter are all the leftists defending Harris's questioning of Kavanaugh, but no one seems to be asking her if she still believes that Joe phingerphuckeda Tara Reade.

Weird how lertists are like that. Apparently sexual assault is okay for Democrats.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Predictably, Biden takes credit for the ME deal.

Who the hell would vote for this lazy, lying POS?

...VERY disappointing that he didn't offer kudos to John Kerry, perhaps the most successful SOS in modern history......John DOES have wi-fi on his swiftboat......

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...VERY disappointing that he didn't offer kudos to John Kerry, perhaps the most successful SOS in modern history......John DOES have wi-fi on his swiftboat......

But does he have a record player?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Here comes more palpably BS spin:

Trump will claim a diplomatic victory – but the one thing the UAE-Israel deal does is make Middle East diplomacy ever more complicated

Dealing with the Palestinians and Hamas will be so much more difficult now! Oh no! Orange Man Bad!

So...mIght as well not even bother?  Explains the whole Barry-error.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

HOW YOU KNOW TRUMP’S MIDDLE EAST AGREEMENT IS A HUGE SUCCESS: 

Biden Seeks Credit for US-Brokered Israel-UAE Agreement: ‘I Personally Spent Time …’

Well, claiming credit for someone else’s work is exactly what we’d expect from a serial plagiarist, right

So now Dems are for Israel and were for those 8 years under Barry? 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1