Trump foreign policy

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

As many as Russia in the 21st century -- if not more.

Here's hoping the Mullah's just go quietly and the Persian people institute a great new democratic revolution. That would be totally awesome. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At least two, you unbelievable moron.

Quiet you. If I wanted to hear from an ass I would have farted 

Image result for fart

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Here's hoping the Mullah's just go quietly and the Persian people institute a great new democratic revolution. That would be totally awesome. 

Agreed. 

The people of Iran have been protesting for over a year -- and this administration has supported them in countless ways. 

Unlike the previous administration who, when given the same opportunity to support the people of Iran, sided with the Mullahs. 

Then gave them 150b in cash to spread terror, death, and destruction across the region. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. 

The people of Iran have been protesting for over a year -- and this administration has supported them in countless ways. 

Unlike the previous administration who, when given the same opportunity to support the people of Iran, sided with the Mullahs. 

Then gave them 150b in cash to spread terror, death, and destruction across the region. 

Obama put back the nuclear ambitions that the Mullahs are now pushing forward again. How has Trump supported the Iranian people? 

Obama understood you don't negotiate without offering something. That's why Trump has gotten no where with Kim. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Obama put back the nuclear ambitions that the Mullahs are now pushing forward again. How has Trump supported the Iranian people? 

Obama understood you don't negotiate without offering something. That's why Trump has gotten no where with Kim. 

Obama understood that sending $1.8 billion in cash was the cover charge for "negotiating"?  And you're suggesting Trump should send NK a few billion, adjusted for inflation? 

The cult mentality is amazing. You really seem to believe this makes sense. 

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Obama understood that sending $1.8 billion in cash was the cover charge for "negotiating"?  And you're suggesting Trump should send NK a few billion, adjusted for inflation? 

The cult mentality is amazing. You really seem to believe this makes sense. 

To stop them from building nukes? I'd be in on that! You seriously wouldn't?? 

And it was Irans own money, their frozen assets. 

Pretty good deal, really. I think you have the cult mentality for being so blind to an obviously good deal. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty good deal, really. I think you have the cult mentality for being so blind to an obviously good deal. 

It was such a good (and legal) deal that Obama had to lie about, spy on the opponents (including journalists) who raised objections to it, and bend the law to the point of breaking it to make the cash payouts happen. 

(while taking a kickback for himself and others -- but I digress) 

All for a deal that did nothing to slow, or stop Iran's aggression in the region or their nuclear program. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was such a good (and legal) deal that Obama had to lie about, spy on the opponents (including journalists) who raised objections to it, and bend the law to the point of breaking it to make the cash payouts happen. 

(while taking a kickback for himself and others -- but I digress) 

All for a deal that did nothing to slow, or stop Iran's aggression in the region or their nuclear program. 

Has sure worked a lot better than Trump's "deal" with Kim. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The cake walk crowd is already out celebrating our troops easily winning another Republican war 

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/443725-cotton-us-could-win-war-with-iran-in-two-strikes

Trump is not going to invade Iran. He ran on the opposite of that agenda -- it's why he was targeted (by the neoliberal/neocon establishment) in the first place. 

Regime change through military intervention is not what the American people want, it's what they loudly voted against in 2016. 

Instead, Trump has attacked the matter through savvy means starting with the Saudi purge which took a ton of money off the table that otherwise would have been used to fuel the sectarian conflicts in the region and provide distractions. He's worked with the GCC, Israel and our western allies to apply historic economic pressure on the IRGC, the Mullahs and their proxies -- while letting US special forces in the region off the leash. 

It's up to the Iranian people, ultimately, to choose their own future. As it should be. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump is not going to invade Iran. He ran on the opposite of that agenda -- it's why he was targeted (by the neoliberal/neocon establishment) in the first place. 

Regime change through military intervention is not what the American people want, it's what they loudly voted against in 2016. 

Instead, Trump has attacked the matter through savvy means starting with the Saudi purge which took a ton of money off the table that otherwise would have been used to fuel the sectarian conflicts in the region and provide distractions. He's worked with the GCC, Israel and our western allies to apply historic economic pressure on the IRGC, the Mullahs and their proxies -- while letting US special forces in the region off the leash. 

It's up to the Iranian people, ultimately, to choose their own future. As it should be. 

Then why the plan for troops? Just trying to look tough? 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, I don't think it was a good deal, no I would not pursue the deal, and I'd think you crazy to pay off NK with $3b in Kim Jong Cash.  Then again, I'm not a nincompoop who struggles with why pallets of cash to anyone is almost certainly a bad idea. 

I think its among the dumbest things I've ever heard. However, I will negotiate with you and tell you how smart you are for believing in the ChObama if you send me $15,000 on cash on a pallet. 

After that, let's start getting some of these serial killers some cash as well. 

To quote Barry O as the plane left the hanger: 

I make it rain

I make it rain

I make it rain on dem hos...

• Like (+1) 1