Trump foreign policy

29 minutes ago, peace out said:

Ds4_d2rV4AApc2I.jpg

If you can spare some time from your meme training class, can you please let me know exactly what policies Trump has implemented that are favorable for Russia?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

If you can spare some time from your meme training class, can you please let me know exactly what policies Trump has implemented that are favorable for Russia?

Just Trump's push for lower oil prices (regardless of how effective) is devastating to Russia. If we play our energy cards right that leash position could be changed.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They really want a war with Russia.

it would appear so.

an election ploy by Poroshenko? i see where it was reported (not by the american MSM mind you) that these ships veered right into the line of fire of the Russian warning shots, apparently attempting to provoke a wider conflict. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it would appear so.

an election ploy by Poroshenko? i see where it was reported (not by the american MSM mind you) that these ships veered right into the line of fire of the Russian warning shots, apparently attempting to provoke a wider conflict. 

The Russians would have to be firing for the Ukrainians to veer into their line of fire...

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Russians would have to be firing for the Ukrainians to veer into their line of fire...

i guess that is debatable. what i don't think it debatable is that the US has been trying to push the Ukraine into contesting the Russian territorial waters of the Sea of Azov.

https://twitter.com/AvakovArsen/status/1066771126448259072

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i guess that is debatable. what i don't think it debatable is that the US has been trying to push the Ukraine into contesting the Russian territorial waters of the Sea of Azov.

https://twitter.com/AvakovArsen/status/1066771126448259072

You think it's debatable that the Russians would have to be firing for the Ukrainians to veer into the line of fire?

Go back and think that through please.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You think it's debatable that the Russians would have to be firing for the Ukrainians to veer into the line of fire?

Go back and think that through please.

no. what is debatable, i guess is that the Russians were firing..... perhaps i read Tom's post wrong?

51 minutes ago, Foxx said:

no. what is debatable, i guess is that the Russians were firing..... perhaps i read Tom's post wrong?

Going back centuries it is customary to shoot off a cannon or whatever across the bow of a ship to get it to stop. Normally that shot is nowhere near the actual ship. So, yes it is possible to sail into the line of fire.

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

i guess that is debatable.

No, it's not.  That's not "line of fire," that's sailing course.

And that isn't nearly as simple - there's recognized international rules for right of way at sea.  From that video, I couldn't tell who violated them.