Trump foreign policy

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Wow.  I mean...wow.  The country with whom we're in a trade war is caving on Iran sanctions?  Wow.

Its almost like there's a whole other geopolitical situation unfolding than the one being sensationalized for the past 24 months of "everyone hates us now because orange man bad". 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

We should leverage our ambassador to Turkey and our ambassador to Saudi Arabia to help us figure out this situation.

What? 

We don’t have either?

I should have known.

So you’re saying that we’re doomed because we don’t have two people who are adept in fundraising living in Ankara and Rhyiadh

Just now, GG said:

So you’re saying that we’re doomed because we don’t have two people who are adept in fundraising living in Ankara and Rhyiadh

I am? That's what I said?

Interesting to see how few ambassadorships have been filled since Jan 16, it's unprecedented. Bringing it up will get me mocked though, i'm sure. "we don't need ambassadors", "it was intentional, etc".

Hey, why use diplomatic statecraft when we can weaken our stature worldwide with the best words and an unsecured telephone?

7 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Interesting to see how few ambassadorships have been filled since Jan 16, it's unprecedented. Bringing it up will get me mocked though, i'm sure. "we don't need ambassadors", "it was intentional, etc".

Hey, why use diplomatic statecraft when we can weaken our stature worldwide with the best words and an unsecured telephone?

Please show me the last time an ambassador was critical in diffusing a major geopolitical problem 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Please show me the last time an ambassador was critical in diffusing a major geopolitical problem 

I'm not showing you *****. That's on you and your boy to show yourself whatever weird point you are trying to make, which who knows what that is.

International diplomacy has been an abject failure since 1787. Thank goodness GG was able to point out that Benjamin Franklin's mission to France had nothing to do with America defeating England.

Because, you know, brown immigrants or something.

The stupid.

23 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I'm not showing you *****. That's on you and your boy to show yourself whatever weird point you are trying to make, which who knows what that is.

International diplomacy has been an abject failure since 1787. Thank goodness GG was able to point out that Benjamin Franklin's mission to France had nothing to do with America defeating England.

The stupid.

Which US President nominated Franklin to negotiate on behalf of the United States of America? 

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

The stupid.

The abject display of ignorance by you truly is breathtaking. Bravo.

2 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Our ambassador to NKorea has been a Godsend, I'll give you that.

But on the other hand, I wish our ambassador to Russia would have stopped the meddling, collusion, and coverup in 2016. It would have made the difference in the election.

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

The stupid.

Drunk_Squirrel_Taxidermy_for_Sale_549x55

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

We should leverage our ambassador to Turkey and our ambassador to Saudi Arabia to help us figure out this situation.

What? 

We don’t have either?

I should have known.

It would be the legal attache's job.  

And you do know that we don't have an ambassador to Turkey, because the Turks expelled him after he protested Turkish arrests of embassy staff?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Details don't matter when you're on your tenth Pabst Blue Ribbon. 

"It's 2am, Saturday morning, and I'm drunk.  I'm going to post stupid ***** on the internet!"

Really...he can't just go out and bang a fat chick like a normal late-night drunk?

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"It's 2am, Saturday morning, and I'm drunk.  I'm going to post stupid ***** on the internet!"

Really...he can't just go out and bang a fat chick like a normal late-night drunk?

Youre presuming he's not the fat chick. 

• Haha (+1) 1