Trump foreign policy

Not much of a reaction from Trump about the Saudis murdering a journalist, dismembering his body and shipping it back to the kingdom. Guess their money and praise have bought his friendship so they can just imprison women that want to go so far into the feminism radicalism as to friggin drive, have whole swaths of the people have been arrested and shaken down,  kidnap another country's prime minister and has been bombing other countries. And Trump simply nods and praises their leaders.

The moral leadership is totally missing and Haley's departure just makes it worse 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not much of a reaction from Trump about the Saudis murdering a journalist, dismembering his body and shipping it back to the kingdom. Guess their money and praise have bought his friendship so they can just imprison women that want to go so far into the feminism radicalism as to friggin drive, have whole swaths of the people have been arrested and shaken down,  kidnap another country's prime minister and has been bombing other countries. And Trump simply nods and praises their leaders.

The moral leadership is totally missing and Haley's departure just makes it worse 

Look, it's like this -- Haj is gonna Haj. That's just what they do.

And, look, I hate Trump, but Trump is doin' what Trump can to keep Haj in Durkadurkastan, and the hell out of here. So, if you hate Haj (and you should, because Haj hates you) then be more supportive of conservative travel bans. Cheers. 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There was a reaction.  You just never heard it because the media was too busy reporting on Kavanaugh's college beer consumption to notice.

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't the new prince lift the ban on women driving?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

There was a reaction.  You just never heard it because the media was too busy reporting on Kavanaugh's college beer consumption to notice.

Not only that, but there has been a massive upswing in the protected religious right, rights of minorities, and rights of women in KSA since Trump's election, and it all began with the purging of bad actors within that regime in December of last year.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

They saw how they drove.

That's terrible, but kind of funny ? 

26 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

When? I can't find any article stating that the ban had been reinstated.

Ok, this is what happened, after years of protests and arrests, the government backed down and allowed women to drive, but not before jailing the women again 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-24/saudi-arabia-women-activists-jailed-as-driving-ban-ends/9900500

On Saturday Pastor Brunson joined President Trump in the White House.

During introductions President Trump told his audience, “We don’t pay ransom in this country. At least not anymore.”

Pastor Brunson then got on his knees, put his hand on Trump’s shoulder and prayed for the President at the White House.

What a touching moment–God Bless Pastor Brunson and his family.

Pastor Brunson’s prayer:

“Father, God I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on President Trump–that you give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans you have for this country. I ask that you give him wisdom to lead this country to righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand to truth. I ask that you protect him from enemies…I ask that you make him a great blessing to this country and fill him with your wisdom and strength and perseverance and we bless him and may he be a blessing to our country, in Jesus name…Amen.”