Trump foreign policy

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

The good thing about Kasich is that when he stands next to McCain, McCain finally looks like a Republican.

I'm bipartisan so I like those two. Going from one extreme to another gets us nowhere long term  jmo

51 minutes ago, ALF said:

I'm bipartisan so I like those two. Going from one extreme to another gets us nowhere long term  jmo

Sitting in the middle of the road in this climate gets you hit by diesels and Mack trucks going one way and Foo foo panty waist electrics and prius' the other way.

Edited by Boyst62

Just now, ALF said:

That's fine, but they should register as Democrats because they lean way more left than they'll ever lean right.

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Israel shoots down Syrian fighter jet that entered Israeli airspace

The Sukhoi jet entered two kilometers into Israeli airspace when two Patriot missiles were launched to intercept the aircraft, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) said in a statement. The fighter jet was being monitored by Israel during its flight.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/24/middleeast/israel-syrian-fighter-jet-intl/index.html

The Golan area is tense with Iranian forces nearby.

Trump's policy in Syria is no different than Obamas. Hillary wanted the no fly zone. Too bad we can't try things like that out in a laboratory but life don't work that way. 

37 minutes ago, ALF said:

You're both a republican and a democrat? That's one way for your side to win, I suppose.

50 minutes ago, ALF said:

what do mean by "going from one extreme to another"

besides a mental stance not much more useful than saying you cheer for the Bills or Jets?

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm tri-partisan!  Pedantic, supercilious, and an anal orifice.

yup, he worships himself because he doesn't choose a party, but spends more time worrying about strawmen then is healthy

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

yup, he worships himself because he doesn't choose a party, but spends more time worrying about strawmen then is healthy

It's the other way around.  We don't worship ourselves because we don't choose parties.  We don't choose parties because we worship ourselves.  

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's the other way around.  We don't worship ourselves because we don't choose parties.  We don't choose parties because we worship ourselves.  

not bad....

politics is a lousy business to be in unless you are making a darn good living at it.

47 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm tri-partisan!  Pedantic, supercilious, and an anal orifice.

I don't care what you say, as far as I'm concerned the words anal orifice and party simply do not belong in the same sentence.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Unconfirmed - repeat, unconfirmed (and on vacation I can't really dig too deep but thought it was worth a share)

https://mobile.twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1021847989512327173

Goddammit, this is the single biggest problem with the modern US media establsihment's reporting.  Begging the question is not reporting.  I repeat: BEGGING THE MOTHER!@#$ING QUESTION IS NOT MOTHER!@#$ING REPORTING!!!!

If I tweet "Has DR stopped beating his wife yet?" I'm not reporting that DR stopped beating his wife, or DR is still beating his wife, or DR doesn't beat his wife.  I'm just being an ass͏͏͏hole.

Edited by DC Tom

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Goddammit, this is the single biggest problem with the modern US media establsihment's reporting.  Begging the question is not reporting.  I repeat: BEGGING THE MOTHER!@#$ING QUESTION IS NOT MOTHER!@#$ING REPORTING!!!!

If I tweet "Has DR stopped beating his wife yet?" I'm not reporting that DR stopped beating his wife, or DR is still beating his wife, or DR doesn't beat his wife.  I'm just being an ass͏͏͏hole.

I agree. Decided to post it because Sulemani has (likely) been dead since 2015 (evidence being he's never once mentioned trump).

Its reported he was sacked. Which would be one way to get around disclosing that fact. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

2en10q.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You obviously don't know DR very well. I know DR. DR is a friend of mine and you are no DR. He has no wife.

• Haha (+1) 2