Trump foreign policy

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The depths of you brainlessness.  That mirror got you again.  :lol:

"The mirror?"  See, this is what I'm talking about.  He even cuts-and-pastes his insults, apparently from a childrens' web site.  You all should be embarrassed with yourselves.  Worse, you're embarrassing me.  Have you no pride in the reputation of PPP?  A raging anal wart like 26 comes down here, he expects better bad treatment than you're giving him.  Koko, you're better than this.  3rd, you are too, sometimes.  Joesixpack...E for effort, buddy, way to hang in there!  Foxx, go back to sleep, we'll wake you when we're done.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"The mirror?"  See, this is what I'm talking about.  He even cuts-and-pastes his insults, apparently from a childrens' web site.  You all should be embarrassed with yourselves.  Worse, you're embarrassing me.  Have you no pride in the reputation of PPP?  A raging anal wart like 26 comes down here, he expects better bad treatment than you're giving him.  Koko, you're better than this.  3rd, you are too, sometimes.  Joesixpack...E for effort, buddy, way to hang in there!  Foxx, go back to sleep, we'll wake you when we're done.  

Yes. A moment of honest self reflection for you now take those meds.  :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I killed that kitty at least three times in this thread alone. I can't help it that the kitty has 9 !@#$ing lives. Yes, 9 !@#$ing live and a lot of dog ma.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I killed that kitty at least three times in this thread alone. I can't help it that the kitty has 9 !@#$ing lives.

No, you haven't.  If you had, you wouldn't need to brag about it.  If you had, he'd have run away and posted some tweet about football no one cares about.

Really, you've learned nothing from me?  It's like talking to a wall.  

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I killed that kitty at least three times in this thread alone. I can't help it that the kitty has 9 !@#$ing lives. Yes, 9 !@#$ing live and a lot of dog ma.

You did nothing but post some made up **** about Canada importing Chinese Steel as a justification for tariffs on the Canucks. It's pure crap. 

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, you haven't.  If you had, you wouldn't need to brag about it.  If you had, he'd have run away and posted some tweet about football no one cares about.

Really, you've learned nothing from me?  It's like talking to a wall.  

Yes, Obie Wan Tom, I've admired your approach to getting rid of Gleeful Gator. Not many people have the patience to slow play him like you have over the years. Do you have a decade targeted?

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, Obie Wan Tom, I've admired your approach to getting rid of Gleeful Gator. Not many people have the patience to slow play him like you have over the years. Do you have a decade targeted?

I cant' get rid of gator.  He's my foil.  He defines me.  He's the Joker to my Batman.  A silly, brain-damaged little Joker.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

you know what this reminds me of?  someone who always talks about how great the Pats are yet they claim to be a Bills fan. 

surprising they are one in the same, not really.....

You know what that reminds me of?........How someone  thinks they are smart and witty, and yet, keeps showing evidence of the opposite.....Go back playing with your Rex Ryan dolls.....

8 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

You know what that reminds me of?........How someone  thinks they are smart and witty, and yet, keeps showing evidence of the opposite.....Go back playing with your Rex Ryan dolls.....

You put a lot of thought into that before you wrote it, didn't you?  :lol:

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

if it's more, 'Squirrel' nonsense, no worries. 26 has been crushed at least a dozen times, he is just like a squirrel that has been run over by the car that is miles down the road. he has been subsequently run over several times as well, nothing more than spasms at this point.

Edited by Foxx

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(the latter of the two tweets is the one I wish to draw attention to)

That's a pretty big deal.  Electricity is one of Iran's major exports, about 20% of their balance of trade.

• Like (+1) 1

@26CornerBlitz

Based on this statement you made in the Helsinki thread:

"What do you know about digital images with respect to Information Security?  If you aren't in the field the fact that you make any commentary at all here is what is sad."

I'm curious what makes you think you should have the authority to opine on the global steel market when your arguing with someone who... studies global commodities markets for a living?

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Mullahs are !@#$ed... and no one is reporting on it. 

Wonder why. 

The Saudis just recently upped their oil production to keep prices down. I wonder how this is coming across in Russia? More importantly though, it seems like there's a lot of cooperation going on for the benefit of the good guys. Hmmmmmmmmmn.

• Like (+1) 1