Trump foreign policy

I wasn't sure where to put this, but...

We might have a new situation' German MP predicts Merkel could be OUSTED end of NEXT WEEK

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel could lose her powerful seat in the heart of Europe as soon as next week amid clashes within her coalition Government over EU migration policies, claimed German MP Kai Whittaker.

I knew her coalition was very weak, but did not realize that it had turned on her too.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We might have a new situation' German MP predicts Merkel could be OUSTED end of NEXT WEEK

GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel could lose her powerful seat in the heart of Europe as soon as next week amid clashes within her coalition Government over EU migration policies, claimed German MP Kai Whittaker.

I knew her coalition was very weak, but did not realize that it had turned on her too.

In his book, Rhodes goes on to describe an emotional last goodbye between Merkel and Obama as president, writing that she had a single tear in her eye. “She’s all alone,” Rhodes quoted Obama as noting at the time.

Well, she won't be all alone anymore...

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

About time.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In his book, Rhodes goes on to describe an emotional last goodbye between Merkel and Obama as president, writing that she had a single tear in her eye. “She’s all alone,” Rhodes quoted Obama as noting at the time.

Well, she won't be all alone anymore...

The really sad thing is for a while Merkel was the leader of the Free World

• Like (+1) 1

Iran’s towns hit by protests and closures as currency plummets

Jun 25, 2018 @ 12:25

As the Iranian currency rial plunged to 90,000 against the US dollar on Monday, protesting crowds and shop owners poured out into city streets, especially on the Jomhouri (Republic) Avenue, a stone’s throw away from Tehran’s Forex market. Cell phone sellers and other shopkeepers said their goods had become too expensive for buyers due to the exchange rate. User-generated videos received by Radio Farda show buyers urging store owners to shut down and protest as the crowd pours into the street, with others joining them.

https://www.debka.com/mivzak/irans-towns-hit-by-protests-and-closures-as-currency-plummets/

• Like (+1) 1