Trump foreign policy

On 6/7/2018 at 7:18 PM, /dev/null said:

Canada isn't really a country, a commonwealth, or a holding.  If anything the UN should classify Canada as America's Hat

Relax, you two. Canada is a floor wax AND a delicious dessert topping!

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DfRHdXBWAAA5k6A.jpg

Might be my new favorite picture of this administration. Abe and Trump's looks... :lol: 

Trump defiantly demands TWO scoops of ice cream.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DfRHdXBWAAA5k6A.jpg

Might be my new favorite picture of this administration. Abe and Trump's looks... :lol: 

And the winner of this years G7 "musical Chairs" contest IS.................................................President Donald Trump.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Trump criticizes Justin Trudeau, says US won't endorse G7 communique

President Donald Trump on Saturday accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of making "false statements" and said that the US will not endorse a G7 communique.

In a second tweet, President Trump said, "PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around.' Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/09/politics/trump-justin-trudeau-g7-communique/index.html

On 6/6/2018 at 11:23 AM, Koko78 said:

Makes me wonder if the Mullahs are trying to save their asses by baiting Israel or the US into attacking them, in order to galvanize the people towards a foreign enemy.

The Aristotelian gambit! 

On 6/6/2018 at 12:15 PM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but it's an interesting article.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-06/first-time-1975-entire-swedish-national-guard-was-just-mobilized

Maybe they’re getting ready to sack up and knock the s hit out of some of their invaders. 

46 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump criticizes Justin Trudeau, says US won't endorse G7 communique

President Donald Trump on Saturday accused Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of making "false statements" and said that the US will not endorse a G7 communique.

In a second tweet, President Trump said, "PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that, 'US Tariffs were kind of insulting' and he 'will not be pushed around.' Very dishonest & weak. Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/09/politics/trump-justin-trudeau-g7-communique/index.html

270% Canadian rarified on US dairy products sounds pretty fair - don’t cha think? :blink:

They used to make margarine producers sell their product without food coloring because the dairy farmers complained. It was white as tallow but they sold it with a packet of yellow food die so you could make it look more like butter. 

Not sure if they still do that **** now or not. 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

That should help his argument that these tariffs are essential to our national security.