Trump foreign policy

27 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You should. Anyone who believes any American institution, private or public, isn’t corrupt in some way is a sucker.

The corruption is rampant - without question - but I've never said what Gator implied: that every person, every institution, every element is corrupt. In fact, I've said the good outnumber the bad multiple times, and still believe it. :beer: 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Snopes helping clear the air saying it's mostly false that Obama Administration unable to free the dudes.

Mostly because they only attempted to free 1 of the guys and failed; the other 2 weren't arrested yet.

Totally laughable 

That sounds like it's 100% true, in that you can't free guys who aren't imprisoned yet.

So I had a dream last night that I ran in to Trump late at night in a Denny's parking lot.  I said to him, referring to the NK prisoner release, "Congratulations on your foreign policy coup.  But you're still reprehensible."  He didn't respond, he just got in his armor-plated gold spray-painted Winnebago (with a giant picture window on the side, so his adoring crowds - of which there were none - could admire him) and drove away.

At that point I woke up to some nattering fool from the NYT being interviewed on the radio, explaining how the prisoner release was a foreign policy disaster because now Kim would want something in return, and they'd have been better off in the long run staying in the DPRK because yada yada yada Iran something something. 

And I thought "Jesus Christ, my dreams are less absurd than reality at this point."

13 minutes ago, GG said:

How hard is it to capture a bunch of JV'ers?  

Sheesh.

Yeah, this should be expected, not celebrated.  By pretending this is any sort of accomplishment, Trump weakens our foreign policy and national security world-wide.  [/Schumer]

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Look at this photo. Not only does Trump not let the third hostage up front, it's pretty clear Trump's disgusting sex habits have led him to hire a photographer who does nothing but take photographs of other people's asses.

Impeach this man before he destroys America!!! [/gatorcopypastingsomeoneelsesthoughts]

Dc0ZPsbUwAA7Bi2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Hungary, the Czech Republic and Romania did not agree to the EU “consensus”, favoring their ties with Israel and President Trump.

And they all had fascist governments allied with the Nazis in WWII.  Coincidence? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Makes you wonder what his cut of the deal was...

Bush and Kerry on the same side... wonder why?

Op-eds are one thing, meeting with Iranian gov't officials to bash and undermine a sitting POTUS is something else...

DdFTc_NWAAAooRR.jpg

DdFTc_MXUAURKrw.jpg

DdFTc_eWkAcbuaO.jpg

Also, this happened: https://apnews.com/a7258e8f30264381bc0523ee4aa6a1ea

Just a coincidence, I'm sure...

Are there still people who are in the dark about what this deal was really about? It wasn't about preventing a nuclear Iran - ever. It was about $$ for those parties who sold out their countries (members of Congress, members of the administration, gov't officials in the EU, and various corporate interests in both the EU and the US). This was never, ever, about making the world safer. 

It still isn't. 

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Makes you wonder what his cut of the deal was...

Bush and Kerry on the same side... wonder why?

Op-eds are one thing, meeting with Iranian gov't officials to bash and undermine a sitting POTUS is something else...

DdFTc_NWAAAooRR.jpg

DdFTc_MXUAURKrw.jpg

DdFTc_eWkAcbuaO.jpg

Also, this happened: https://apnews.com/a7258e8f30264381bc0523ee4aa6a1ea

Just a coincidence, I'm sure...

Are there still people who are in the dark about what this deal was really about? It wasn't about preventing a nuclear Iran - ever. It was about $$ for those parties who sold out their countries (members of Congress, members of the administration, gov't officials in the EU, and various corporate interests in both the EU and the US). This was never, ever, about making the world safer. 

It still isn't. 

Again I asked why hasn't John Kerry EVER paid a price for his activities since the 1970s?

We are WAY too tolerant of this kind of ****.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Again I asked why hasn't John Kerry EVER paid a price for his activities since the 1970s?

We are WAY too tolerant of this kind of ****.

Much of his generation are self centered hippy commies who won't tolerate profit but will tolerate people bad mouthing Americans and capitalism.

• Like (+1) 1