Trump foreign policy

Mattis: You’re darned right I ordered the Code Red on Russian mercenaries

Message Sent:

I love this:

“The Russian high command in Syria assured us it was not their people, and my direction to the chairman was for the force, then, to be annihilated. And it was.”

And it’s not like the Russians could object, having told us it wasn’t their people. . . .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Mattis: You’re darned right I ordered the Code Red on Russian mercenaries

Message Sent:

I love this:

“The Russian high command in Syria assured us it was not their people, and my direction to the chairman was for the force, then, to be annihilated. And it was.”

And it’s not like the Russians could object, having told us it wasn’t their people. . . .

Image result for trump cabinet meeting praise

"See this guy behind me, he's patiently waiting for you to !@#$ up."

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hear that? It's the final nail in the Iran deal's coffin. 

Bye-bye Mullahs. It was fun while it lasted. 

One of the last solvable blisters from Carter's 100% incompetent Administration.

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Merkel's the last one I'd expected to say that.  I thought Macron would flip on that before Merkel did.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Merkel's the last one I'd expected to say that.  I thought Macron would flip on that before Merkel did.

amazing what a real President can do to change the world in a good way

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Heh, all I heard on the radio this morning (BBC World News Hour) was them being snarky about how Merkel wasn't going to be back-slapping with Trump, like Macron did -- implying that she wasn't going along with scrapping Iran nuke deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Remember this brilliant exercise of foreign policy with Merkel, when Bush grabbed her by the shoulders?

I had forgotten about that.

Thankfully President Trump has learned from the mistakes of his predecessors and grabbed her... elsewhere...

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

GERMANY says the Iran deal won't prevent Iran from getting nukes?

Happy f###ing Friday! :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Amazing how people behave when confronted with someone who’s not a beta neo-quisling ******* like Hussein.

edit: Wow cuck0ld is now censored? 

Nobel

nobel

nobel

nobel

On 4/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, /dev/null said:

Maybe...

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman reportedly said in a closed-door meeting...

"It is about time the Palestinians take the proposals and agree to come to the negotiations table or shut up and stop complaining."

Saudi's young prince — who is known to have different views on the Israeli-Palestinian peace process than his father King Salman, having openly supported Israel's right to exist in the past — also reportedly made clear that the Palestinian issue was not a priority for the Kingdom...

The crown prince has recently stepped up his role in advancing talks, and has met with presidential adviser Jared Kushner and other US officials to discuss the Arab role in bringing about Middle East peace.

http://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-crown-prince-told-palestinians-to-shut-up-and-stop-complaining-2018-4

Looks like the Saudi Kid has had enough of the old, tired bullSchiff in the Middle East.