Trump foreign policy

On 2/13/2018 at 6:34 PM, B-Man said:

THIS MUST BE MORE OF THAT “COLLUSION” I’VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT:

U.S. Strikes Killed Scores of Russia Fighters in Syria, Sources Say.. “The 200-plus deaths dwarf official Russian toll in the war.”

Nominally, of course, they’re “mercenaries,” and the Russian response is this: “No one wants to start a world war over a volunteer or a mercenary who wasn’t sent by the state and was hit by Americans.” I suspect, though, that a message was sent, and it wasn’t Trump saying he’ll have “more flexibility” after the election. . .

There is quite a bit of information starting to get out about this, and wow.

Total annihilation of this Russian "Blackwater" like group.

Just a total elimination of this "force" once they crossed the "don't cross this river" line.

Complete with lots of interesting coincidences.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, sherpa said:

There is quite a bit of information starting to get out about this, and wow.

Total annihilation of this Russian "Blackwater" like group.

Just a total elimination of this "force" once they crossed the "don't cross this river" line.

Complete with lots of interesting coincidences.

I love it when a president backs up his words with action.

After addressing the U.N. Security Council, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas left the chamber. But Haley still had something to say to him — and say it, she did:

"I will not shut up rather I will respectfully speak some hard truths."  "Our negotiators are sitting right behind me, ready to talk. But we will not chase after you. The choice, Mr. President, is yours."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/haley-un-speech-abbas/index.html 

More from CNN:

“There is the path of absolutist demands, hateful rhetoric, and incitement to violence. That path has led, and will continue to lead, to nothing but hardship for the Palestinian people,” Haley said.

“Or there is the path of negotiation and compromise. History has shown that path to be successful for Egypt and Jordan, including the transfer of territory. That path remains open to the Palestinian leadership, if only it is courageous enough to take it,” she added.

Haley also took the opportunity to respond to comments made earlier this month by Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat, who said she should “shut up” with her criticism of Abbas.

“I will decline the advice I was recently given by your top negotiator, Saeb Erekat. I will not shut up. Rather, I will respectfully speak some hard truths,” Haley said.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

After addressing the U.N. Security Council, Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas left the chamber. But Haley still had something to say to him — and say it, she did:

"I will not shut up rather I will respectfully speak some hard truths."  "Our negotiators are sitting right behind me, ready to talk. But we will not chase after you. The choice, Mr. President, is yours."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/haley-un-speech-abbas/index.html 

More from CNN:

“There is the path of absolutist demands, hateful rhetoric, and incitement to violence. That path has led, and will continue to lead, to nothing but hardship for the Palestinian people,” Haley said.

“Or there is the path of negotiation and compromise. History has shown that path to be successful for Egypt and Jordan, including the transfer of territory. That path remains open to the Palestinian leadership, if only it is courageous enough to take it,” she added.

Haley also took the opportunity to respond to comments made earlier this month by Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat, who said she should “shut up” with her criticism of Abbas.

“I will decline the advice I was recently given by your top negotiator, Saeb Erekat. I will not shut up. Rather, I will respectfully speak some hard truths,” Haley said.

She's going to make a great Secretary of State down the line and an even better President after that.

• 2 weeks later...

March 3, the war to overthrow the Mullahs begins according to this video:

Trump spoke with two other CiCs this week. 

Leaked videos of the Revolutionary Guard hacking Dervishes with machetes appeared just this week. 

Everything I'm hearing is that a new kinetic phase is about to begin int he ME against Hezbollah and the Mullahs... this video supports that chatter. 

I'm HIGHLY skeptical of any timetable for action being leaked in a YT video ahead of time, so I'm not saying this video will be prophetic down to the starting time. What I am saying is that things are moving in the ME and Iran. No one in the media is covering what's happening there currently, but the protests are ongoing. The banks have been failing, the Military seems to be working with the protesters, and the Basij are defecting in record numbers. 

It's going to come to a tipping point, sooner rather than later, and the US - along with the GCC and the Iranian people themselves - will be working together to see the Mullahs are taken out. 

I've been saying now for over a month this is a new form of regime change unlike any that's been tried before. The kinetic phase is about to kick off, which could sweep in rapid change into Iran and the region in days, not months or years. 

Could be wrong... but things sure seem to moving in that direction more than ever. 

DXOuOhYU0AAiz73.jpg

On 2/20/2018 at 3:22 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I love it when a president backs up his words with action.

You mean like B. O. did when he told that nasty Syrian dick tater not to cross the "red line at the Sands"? 

We all know he thought there were 57 States and the Marines are nothing but corpses, but gee. The Sands was blown up over 20 years ago.

Besides, how would that dict tater get to Vegas baby? :unsure:

My, my, my... 

Wonder what changed? (I have an idea)

2b0ef287e47cb3064da33630aae8a838051f0dc21a910d64f7e690c3c1c8c6bb.jpeg

(Everyone's smiling but one... everyone's hands by their side but one... )

North Korea is willing to discuss disarmament, says South

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43296671

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/asia/north-korea-summit-intl/index.html

2018 is going to be a game changer for the world... much more to come.

• The author of the dossier detailing President Donald Trump's alleged connections to Russia wrote another report in late 2016 that alleged Russia had intervened to block Trump's nomination of former Utah Gov. Mitt Romney for secretary of state.
    • Russia allegedly wanted Trump to pick someone who would cooperate with them on their goals in Syria and would lift sanctions that were imposed because of Russia's incursions into Ukraine.
    • Trump eventually chose Rex Tillerson for the job, and has refused to enforce sanctions approved by Congress in late 2016.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-told-trump-not-to-nominate-mitt-romney-secretary-of-state-2018-3

Boy, if this is true, this is seriously f'd up. Might explain in part why Nunes and Trump are so after Steele 

The New Yorker detailed how Steele reportedly claimed that Moscow had contacted Trump and instructed him to drop Romney and instead nominate someone who would be willing to lift sanctions placed on Russia due to its incursions into Ukraine in 2014, and would be open to working with Russia on its own geopolitical goals in places like Syria.

Should've nominated Obama.

• Haha (+1) 2