Trump foreign policy

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're right. Though I'd point out the jump in rocket tech in 12 months was odd. Odd enough to warrant looking into who is providing them with technical assistance. Assistance which was accelerated upon 45's victory. 

Coincidence or a reaction? 

They're getting it from the Chinese. There can be no doubt. There limited resources and their technological jumps -- its got China all over it. I friggin HATE China. Damn commies. 

Edited by The_Dude

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

There getting it from the Chinese. There can be no doubt. There limited resources and their technological jumps -- its got China all over it. I friggin HATE China. Damn commies. 

I wouldn't be so sure about that. China has helped, is continuing to help, yes. 

But there's another, more sinister, way for that technology to have gotten into their hands. But that requires you taking a dive down a few rabbit holes which might leave you considering the possibility that the DPRK isn't what we're told. 

I'll leave this to you to dig on your own... but why did Eric Schmidt just resign? Did he make any odd trips during his tenure at Google? 

Google's North Korea Trip a Strategy to Boost Kim Jong Un's Image, Analysts Say - ABC News

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. China has helped, is continuing to help, yes. 

But there's another, more sinister, way for that technology to have gotten into their hands. But that requires you taking a dive down a few rabbit holes which might leave you considering the possibility that the DPRK isn't what we're told. 

I'll leave this to you to dig on your own... but why did Eric Schmidt just resign? Did he make any odd trips during his tenure at Google? 

Google's North Korea Trip a Strategy to Boost Kim Jong Un's Image, Analysts Say - ABC News

From what I know of NK I can only suspect China. Damn commies. I can't really go down a rabbit hole with NK because there's not much out there on them. 

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're right. Though I'd point out the jump in rocket tech in 12 months was odd. Odd enough to warrant looking into who is providing them with technical assistance. Assistance which was accelerated upon 45's victory. 

Coincidence or a reaction? 

12 months...but don't forget, there's lead time involved pushes any start date back 12-18 months, putting the start of any hypothetical assistance and technology sharing back to around when the Iran nuclear deal was written...

59 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

From what I know of NK I can only suspect China. Damn commies. I can't really go down a rabbit hole with NK because there's not much out there on them. 

There's more than you might think. 

It helps to stop thinking of the DPRK as a country, and more as a hideout. But a hideout for whom? (hint: owls) 

45 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

12 months...but don't forget, there's lead time involved pushes any start date back 12-18 months, putting the start of any hypothetical assistance and technology sharing back to around when the Iran nuclear deal was written...

A salient point. Especially if you consider it in relation to what 44 was doing with Hezbollah at the same time (allowing them to build, strengthen, and expand networks of human trafficking, narco trafficking, and weapons trafficking in and out of the United States.  

Back to Iran... a good article here hitting on a point the American media is criminally missing...

https://www.newsy.com/stories/geography-of-iran-protests-reveals-an-unprecedented-uprising/

But almost all who protested believed that their basic rights were not being met," Behnam Ben Taleblu said. 

Snip

"While the protests now compared to 2009 are smaller in scale because of their wide geographic scope, I think it's much more representative of the sentiments of the Iranian population," he said. 

I'll also add this separate thought to the ongoing regime change discussion: there's an awful lot of recon you can do during widespread protests if you're the GCC or US and planning an operation. Make of that what you will. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It helps to stop thinking of the DPRK as a country, and more as a hideout. But a hideout for whom? (hint: owls)   

Im gonna need more than “owls” to figure out your breadcrumb trail. 

I know nothing of the DPRK other than we should kill them all and quickly. 

More on Iran...

Here are videos of Basij officers - the group specifically hired and trained to put down protests such as these - burning their ID cards. 

Not just one... but DOZENS of videos have come online showing the same:

Now look at this interesting article: 

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/01/05/how-iranian-protesters-are-skirting-governments-tech-clampdown-to-continue-their-fight.html

Do we really think the protesters are going to confide in Fox News the "secret" way they're skirting the "tech clampdown"? Of course not.

So what to make of this? 

Anyone (besides Tom) remember their history well enough to recall Operation Bodyguard? This was an incredible campaign in WW2 designed to fool the Germans into believing the Allies would land in Calais rather than Normandy. Bodyguard was so massive it had several sub operations:

Fortitude (creating a fake 1st army w rubber tanks)

Ironside (double agents working inside Germany "leaked" Allied plans to land in Calais)

Graffham (sending diplomats into Sweden to convince them the allies would land in the med)

Royal Flush (designed to sway the Royals in Sweden, Spain and Turkey of the plan to land in the med)

Zeppelin (created fictional armies - 9th, 10th, and 12th - in Egypt which would land in Crete)

Copperhead (hired an actor - M E Clifton James - to pose as General Montgomery and sent him around North Africa and the med to convince the Germans he wasn't in the UK)

If - and it's still an if (though smaller than it was yesterday) - the protesters are getting help from the US, the planning for this began a long time ago. 

DSzw7cjXUAAkxsN.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

#Tehran Friday night large crowd chants: “We don’t want a Basiji w/no dignity.” بسيجي بي غيرت نميخايم نميخايم #تظاهرات_سراسرى_

Can't be.

Echo Chamber says it’s over. Why aren’t the protesters listening?

Edited by B-Man

Eis46gPG_bigger.jpgRita PanahiVerified account @RitaPanahi 10h10 hours ago
600 people have already been arrested & dozens already killed. The civilians don’t stand a chance. Unless, that is, the outside world takes any interest in their plight,

Xnf5S_cV?format=jpg&name=600x314

FEATURES

The Iranian rebellion the world wants to ignore

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/the-iranian-rebellion-the-world-wants-to-ignore/

Edited by B-Man

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Did you just allude to a theory that the DPRK is actually a CIA front for hideout for Moloch worshiping Illuminati?

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Did you just allude to a theory that the DPRK is actually a CIA front for hideout for Moloch worshiping Illuminati?

I'm not a believer in the Illuminati. I do think there is strong evidence that the DPRK is not what it seems. 

Image result for hyangsan hotel north korea

Edited by Deranged Rhino