Whatever happened to Manny Lawson?

YoloinOhio

I remember him being the "star of the defense" in his last preseason game here. Bills were showcasing him hard. I remember thinking - Why are they leaving him in this long? Do they want him to get hurt? Then it became clear they were trying to drum up interest from other teams.

Him and his wife(assuming) stopped into my job about a month ago. I Work in OP. His wife asked a few questions and Manny walked up for a second then they both left. Guy is ripped and his wife was pretty hot.

interesting that he's still in town. Just so odd that no one signed him.

Him and his wife(assuming) stopped into my job about a month ago. I Work in OP. His wife asked a few questions and Manny walked up for a second then they both left. Guy is ripped and his wife was pretty hot.

Did she have a black eye or anything?

really wanted to ask him some questions but he seemed in a rush and i was at work. This was when Alexander was injured so i was trying to connect the dots but nothing ever came of it

All this really proves is that they like to eat at McDonalds. What was the response when you asked, "Do you wanna make that a combo?"

I know he got the 2-gamer after he was cut.... but he was a pretty decent player. Anyone else surprised he wasn't picked up anywhere?

I was very surprised. I really enjoyed his one game stint at MLB in 2015 and thought that would be this years plan. Nice cover guy and edge setter unless he has lost a step

Just curious - when you post are you drunk or driving or just need bifocals?

lazy. I don't use the backspace. If autocorrect ndoes not fix it I don't. Tablets have spoiled me

People at work hate my emails

I seldom make typos on PC. But I don't use capital letters. So if it's all lower cases and double spaced its laptop. But that died soooo just tsblet

Edited by Boyst62

Did she have a black eye or anything?

All this really proves is that they like to eat at McDonalds. What was the response when you asked, "Do you wanna make that a combo?"

lol no black eye but she was always away from him. Walking far ahead of him.

Lmao. Sorry I'm one of the few people McDonald's won't hire (true story)

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

I am surprised a team has not picked up as a veteran sub since they can pay per game rather than for season now.

yeah I thought someone like the Colts who have like nothing on the front 7...couldn't hurt. Must be the DV. Didn't he deny it though ... there was that drama during TC