Buffalo Media Interview with Lynn

The questions they keep asking our coaches are annoying. Sorry if this isn't a virgin topic. But I've been watching the recent pressers with Rex Ryan (they just go on and on, harassing him about the job situation) and Lynn (Pro Bowl snubs) I'm wondering if these media types have any idea what they're doing.

One guy kept pressing Lynn about only having 7 wins, as if that's all his doing.

If I were Rex Ryan I might just tell them I'm not answering any non-football questions.

It's embarrassing. These clowns ask questions like they're writing for the Sanborn Weekly Register.

They know what they're doing in terms of consciously trying to needle. The problem is it only serves them and not their audience. They've lost total awareness of what the reader/listener wants to know and only concentrate on their effort to demean the organization.

What I've seen is that there's often a negative slant or assumption in the questions. And when the interviewee refuses to respond, they keep pushing pointlessly, as if intentionally trying to annoy the interviewee.

But worst of all, in the end they fail to get a meaningful, insightful interview.

I'm guessing that most players and coaches would agree to longer interviews if the interviews actually involved intelligent conversation about things that matter.

The questions they keep asking our coaches are annoying. Sorry if this isn't a virgin topic. But I've been watching the recent pressers with Rex Ryan (they just go on and on, harassing him about the job situation) and Lynn (Pro Bowl snubs) I'm wondering if these media types have any idea what they're doing.

One guy kept pressing Lynn about only having 7 wins, as if that's all his doing.

If I were Rex Ryan I might just tell them I'm not answering any non-football questions.

It's embarrassing. These clowns ask questions like they're writing for the Sanborn Weekly Register.

Isn't that the paper Lori writes for? :huh::cry:

They know what they're doing in terms of consciously trying to needle. The problem is it only serves them and not their audience. They've lost total awareness of what the reader/listener wants to know and only concentrate on their effort to demean the organization.

Egos that want to be part of the show instead of simply reporting on it. They want to be characters in their own stories. Cant just report on the team, they want to make the story "Rex vs Me".

As a former sports journalist I can confirm the questions that get asked at Bills press conferences are largely nonsensical and poorly thought out.

I hate a reporter just making a statement and then saying "can you talk to that". It is lazy, half assed, **** journalism.

As a former sports journalist I can confirm the questions that get asked at Bills press conferences are largely nonsensical and poorly thought out.

I hate a reporter just making a statement and then saying "can you talk to that". It is lazy, half assed, **** journalism.

Poorly thought out? I think the opposite. Every one of these "journalists" is just drooling to be the target of a Rex Ryan flip out. It would make national news. Scrubs.