Bucky Brooks: 2016 NFL Draft Do-over

26CornerBlitz

So the positive spin: According to Bucky, the Bills drafted two first round quality players. Of course one of them has not seen the field so that is a bit speculative. And, I would say that at times, Lawson has looked like a first-round pick--the potential is certainly there, give him a full season and I do think he will live up to his draft status.

Thus, all indications are these first three 2016 picks were good selections and give they give Bills hope on the defensive side of the ball.

I like Washington. I think he will develop nicely. Would have preferred Dak in the third tho. No brainer in retrospect.

Adolphus was projected by some as a late 1st round pick early in the 2015 season, the DL depth in the draft and his arrest prior to the bowl game pushed him down. He had considered declaring as a junior and may have gone higher if he did.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Adolphus was projected by some as a late 1st round pick early in the 2015 season, the DL depth in the draft and his arrest prior to the bowl game pushed him down. He had considered declaring as a junior and may have gone higher if he did.

He gets blown off the line and lines up or jumps offsides way too often for my liking. He might well develop into a good player but I've been very unimpressed to date.

He gets blown off the line and lines up or jumps offsides way too often for my liking. He might well develop into a good player but I've been very unimpressed to date.

I thought preseason showed him getting better with his hands but that didn't last long. He's alright as a rotational player but still a lot of the same Adolphus he was his senior year.

Ragland made the list? Why? He blew out his knee before the season started...

it is a re-draft. So referring to what each team should have done back in May, as he didn't get hurt until August. Not taking injuries that happened post-draft into account since they may not have occurred given different circumstances - who should each team have taken? Edited by YoloinOhio

it is a re-draft. So referring to what each team should have done back in May, as he didn't get hurt until August. Not taking injuries that happened post-draft into account since they may not have occurred given different circumstances - who should each team have taken?

Regardless, he's a complete unknown at this level of play. Surely someone out there has proven worth more than a giant ?

Regardless, he's a complete unknown at this level of play. Surely someone out there has proven worth more than a giant ?

i believe it is based on what the team could have used looking back at their season, and he was projected as a 1st round talent at MLB. Similarly, Bills could have used Buckner since we didn't have Dareus for so much of the season and also lost Mario (he's very versatile on the DL)... it's just a lot of hindsight Edited by YoloinOhio