YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I roll with "none of the above"?

Sure. I hate all pro corners too. :)

Exactly...see how easy that was to handle? I'm not taking sides with the reporter. I just think the more classless thing here is telling someone you'll get their credential revoked. I don't "roll" with anyway. Not cool enough man.

Am I missing something in the tweet? That isn't an apology. The thing about C Biscuit. Did you take issue with that? I simply said we should go after him much the way Sherman said he would. So, maybe someone has an idol issue that he can't see through? Richard should be praised cause he plays the football and I watch him on that there flat screen tv. Some dude on a message board saying the same thing...something is wrong here.

Be honest man, you've got 4 afc champion shirts right?

Haha. I just have gear that says SB, not SB loser. :)

Talent makes you likable, who knew?

Talent makes everyone better looking. If Ray Rice was performing like Elliott was when he hit his wife, he'd still be in the NFL. Sad but true.

Sherman is annoying but he is a hell of a player. It's a small trade off to have to deal with a great player.

Richard Sherman is a truly great player. It's also blindingly obvious that he has a serious anger management issue. The thing is, it's very likely that his anger management issues comprise one of the primary reasons he is such a great player. That's pro football for you.

Yeah we had this discussion about him in the thread after he cheap-shotted Carpenter.

When a bi-polar person is on the up......which can be easily maintained with prozac or adderall........ they do all the sh*t Sherman does........very productive, high energy, very alert, processing a lot of info,willing to talk nonstop.......but also they get delusional about their authority/power/rights.

And it's funny how some people just gravitate to that kind of crazy. :doh: "I'll roll with Richard Sherman!" :lol: Just get the right prescription and be him yourself.

Talent makes everyone better looking. If Ray Rice was performing like Elliott was when he hit his wife, he'd still be in the NFL. Sad but true.

Sherman is annoying but he is a hell of a player. It's a small trade off to have to deal with a great player.

He is the guy you hate on the other team but love on yours. Matt Barnaby effect.

He is the guy you hate on the other team but love on yours. Matt Barnaby effect.

I'd probably be making excuses for Sherman if he was a Bill, so I get your point.

But that's a classic hockey scenario, and I think every good hockey team needs that guy on the ice. The good ones are able to instigate without taking the cheap shot and usually its not a high skill player. Plus this was an off-field situation with Sherman so not quite apples to apples (maybe if you brought up Sean Avery!)

why? He's on par with josh Norman. Both are overrated but very good...

I think it's hard to be considered a great corner and not be somewhat overrated. The position is close to impossible in the NFL. You're going to get burned no matter how "great" you are. Shutdown corner is a myth. That's why I hate when we draft corners in the first round. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5