Richard Sherman threatens to ruin Seattle reporter's career

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't know me very well. The guy plays a barbaric game and is a grade a arrogant !@#$.

The world is not beneath him. Its time to put him back down to the ground

You're right, I don't. But given your takes on Cam and now Sherman, it seems like you take these things very personal. Why get some worked up over grown men playing a game?

The real weasels are the reporters who love to stir up drama. Sherman annoys me at times and he's a great player. Why does it need to be deeper than that?

Haha, it's hilarious what some people are cool with and what bothers them.

And yeah, people are boycotting the NFL because Sherman. Great hot take. It's only 3 times as popular as the next closet American sport!

No. Ratings are down because people are tired of boorish behavior of athletes in general. You think Sherman is the only jackass in the NFL. Ray Rice. Aaron Hernandez. The dumbass punter from the giants who beats his wife. To name just a few. Are you clueless or just some jerk troll trying to push peoples buttons. Probably the later.

No. Ratings are down because people are tired of boorish behavior of athletes in general. You think Sherman is the only jackass in the NFL. Ray Rice. Aaron Hernandez. The dumbass punter from the giants who beats his wife. To name just a few. Are you clueless or just some jerk troll trying to push peoples buttons. Probably the later.

Sure Tank. Players were saints in your glory days. No one beat their wives back then or did drugs. They played the right way. Guys like Sherman talking sharply to reporters is ruining the league.

Make the NFL Great Again!

Sherman is bright and talented, but a real a-hole sometimes.

He's likely just bi-polar.

Add to that condition a little adderall......which has been found in his system(he blamed a contaminated water bottle).......and you get a high energy, seemingly "bright" individual.

If people think his antics are crazy now wait until his career is over and he has a less structured life.

Total sh*t show waiting to happen.

Sure Tank. Players were saints in your glory days. No one beat their wives back then or did drugs. They played the right way. Guys like Sherman talking sharply to reporters is ruining the league.

Didnt say that either. Guess the only way you can make a point is to just make things up. I think Shermans a jerk. My opinion. Not the first time hes acted like an ass. Probably the twentieth time. Some people are jerks. Peyton Manning is another. Actually hes worse. Intentionally tried to destroy a trainers career at the U of Tennessee after he sexually harrassed her. But he sure could throw a great deep ball couldnt he. All that matters to people like you.

Didnt say that either. Guess the only way you can make a point is to just make things up. I think Shermans a jerk. My opinion. Not the first time hes acted like an ass. Probably the twentieth time. Some people are jerks. Peyton Manning is another. Actually hes worse. Intentionally tried to destroy a trainers career at the U of Tennessee after he sexually harrassed her. But he sure could throw a great deep ball couldnt he. All that matters to people like you.

Eh, the Peyton think sounded like a stupid prank but point taken.

And I hate scumbags who hit women. I hated the Karlos Williams pick, hated people who wanted to bring in Hardy, and think Joe Mixon is a piece of ****.

But what has Sherman ever done? Talk a lot? Gimme a break. I'd take that dude all day in my team.

You're right, I don't. But given your takes on Cam and now Sherman, it seems like you take these things very personal. Why get some worked up over grown men playing a game?

The real weasels are the reporters who love to stir up drama. Sherman annoys me at times and he's a great player. Why does it need to be deeper than that?

I don't take anything that serious. I just casually spew out bull **** that deep effortlessly

And I hate scumbags who hit women. I hated the Karlos Williams pick, hated people who wanted to bring in Hardy, and think Joe Mixon is a piece of ****.

But what has Sherman ever done? Talk a lot? Gimme a break. I'd take that dude all day in my team.

Might want to do your research on Manning. Went way farther than that.

He's likely just bi-polar.

Add to that condition a little adderall......which has been found in his system(he blamed a contaminated water bottle).......and you get a high energy, seemingly "bright" individual.

If people think his antics are crazy now wait until his career is over and he has a less structured life.

Total sh*t show waiting to happen.

Thank you, doctor.

Thank you, doctor.

People are welcome to keep getting exercised over his stream of consciousness logic/decision making and think that he's just a really bad or really interesting and complex individual.

He couldn't have a garden variety mental disorder that he uses to his advantage on the field so doesn't want to address off of it for fear of taking away an edge. Couldn't be. :rolleyes:

Edited by #BADOL

Yet, you love Trump. Double standards much?

Agreed. A lot of these dudes are little weasels who stir up crap. Like the time Timmy Graham told EJ he'd draft a qb in the first round to his face. Completely BS but EJ put that little weasel in his place, he'd be a d bag or "thug."

Point is that Manuel had class. EJ knew he himself had asked Graham whether he'd draft another QB, so it wouldn't have made sense to be rude over an answer he didn't like. So EJ just walked away.

Handled a reasonable response just right. Unlike Sherman.

Edited by Thurman#1

You should read a little bit more about that. It may of started as a stupid prank but the Mannings(including the old man) tried to ruin that girls life by having her black balled in her field.

Hhe is the kind of guy who needs to have his ass beat. His arrogant dbag behavior is what defines him as the little piece of trash he is

you don't know me very well. The guy plays a barbaric game and is a grade a arrogant !@#$.

The world is not beneath him. Its time to put him back down to the ground

The ground is where Sherman would put you

Lolz!

I'd take Sherman on my team everyday and twice on Sundays!

Yes please.