Richard Sherman threatens to ruin Seattle reporter's career

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard his on the field post game interview about being mad that they passed on short yardage to the endzone. He seemed so overly pleased that they ran on the next down as if his blowing up dictated the game plan to the OC. The hilarious part was that they stopped the run, and on the 3rd attempt passed for a TD. He skimmed over that.

"I'm upset about us throwing from the 1," Sherman said. "I'd rather do what most teams would do and make a conscientious decision to run the ball straight up the middle.

"We've already seen how that goes. I'm sure you guys have seen that play enough times."

The play Sherman is referencing is the slant to Ricardo Lockette from the 1-yard line that was intercepted by Malcolm Butler to deny the Seahawks a second straight Super Bowl victory.

Asked if he got the result he wanted, Sherman said: "It went great. They ran the ball the next play. It got stuffed and then they figured out a way to get it into the end zone."

They passed it, you jackass.

Edited by What a Tuel

Hhe is the kind of guy who needs to have his ass beat. His arrogant dbag behavior is what defines him as the little piece of trash he is

Yet, you love Trump. Double standards much?

lol, good for sherman. who cares?

Agreed. A lot of these dudes are little weasels who stir up crap. Like the time Timmy Graham told EJ he'd draft a qb in the first round to his face. Completely BS but EJ put that little weasel in his place, he'd be a d bag or "thug."

Agreed. A lot of these dudes are little weasels who stir up crap. Like the time Timmy Graham told EJ he'd draft a qb in the first round to his face. Completely BS but EJ put that little weasel in his place, he'd be a d bag or "thug."

I love trump? Evidence please? K... I'll wait.

Yeah... didn't find it huh? Soooo. You may have found the rest, eh? So yeah. You're cute

and this explains you quite well

I am amazed you know me so well. thanks

I love trump? Evidence please? K... I'll wait.

Yeah... didn't find it huh? Soooo. You may have found the rest, eh? So yeah. You're cute

I am amazed you know me so well. thanks

Haha dude, you take yourself way too serious. A football player deserves to get his ass kicked because he got annoyed by a reporter's question? That's completely rational.

Haha dude, you take yourself way too serious. A football player deserves to get his ass kicked because he got annoyed by a reporter's question? That's completely rational.

you don't know me very well. The guy plays a barbaric game and is a grade a arrogant !@#$.

The world is not beneath him. Its time to put him back down to the ground

And the NFL wonders why ratings are down. Fans are tired of mulitimillionaire athletes acting like two year olds. Sherman is such a world class jerk.

Dont forget the race card. Im sure thats next.

And the NFL wonders why ratings are down. Fans are tired of mulitimillionaire athletes acting like two year olds. Sherman is such a world class jerk.

Dont forget the race card. Im sure thats next.

Haha, it's hilarious what some people are cool with and what bothers them.

And yeah, people are boycotting the NFL because Sherman. Great hot take. It's only 3 times as popular as the next closet American sport!