Chick-fil-A in the 585?

sodbuster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their CEO took a political stand that deviated from accepted Groupthink and Party dogma. This cannot be tolerated and must be publicly shamed at any opportunity

Now if you really want to ruffle the feathers of the NYS Politburo, imagine taking an Uber ride to Chik-Fil-A

Town boards set up public hearings whenever new business attempt to come to town. Your statement would be accurate if the town actually rejects them. Until then this has nothing to do with politics. I'm pretty sure they will be allowed in.

I'm surprised that NYS would allow such a "bigoted" and "intolerant" company to do business inside their borders. :lol:

A black gay coworker of mine once told me after all that came out "Chic Fil A can burn a cross on my lawn Tuesday Night. Wednesday morning I'll still be in line to get their chicken biscuit breakfast sandwich. "

Walking thru DTW I was tempted by both Chick-fil-A a D Popeyes within 20 yards or so of each other.

But then my flight turned out to be on a different concourse :doh

A black gay coworker of mine once told me after all that came out "Chic Fil A can burn a cross on my lawn Tuesday Night. Wednesday morning I'll still be in line to get their chicken biscuit breakfast sandwich. "

:lol: I couldn't resist joking them about black people and fried chicken.

Kind of like how I ask my gay co-worker not to burst into flames whenever we go to Chick-fil-A for lunch

Zaxby's of you ever find one, mostly down south. If amazing, they bread the chicken when you order it, and the special Zax sauce is to die for.

Zaxby's chicken is raunchy....sauce is extra raunchy.... but the Texas Toast is good.

Bojangles is the goddam worst chicken joint ever tho. EVER. Their patrons are more forgiving of sh*t product than Bills fans.

That reminds me of when I moved from Erie to Virginia. One of my coworkers suggested Chick-Fil-A for lunch one day and I asked, what's a Chick-Fil-A? :lol:

A couple weeks later my parents came for a visit. When I got home from work one day they told me about this chicken place the found :lol: :lol:

When they came to my area I'd never heard of them, nor heard the name pronounced. I was "thinking" Chick - Fil - Uh? Crazy name for a FF joint. :wallbash: Then I heard Jon Gruden mention how he worked at a Chick-Fill-Aye as a kid. Then it made sense. :oops:

The pickles on their chicken sandwich makes it. IMO.