Sammy Talking Again

plenzmd1

Sammy sounds like a gaping vagina that is setting up his excuses to get that next big contract.

Absolute truth is that Tyrod is the only Bills skill player that hasn't even been listed as "questionable" let alone "out" all season. He's prolly OK with any of this finger pointing.

I've posted on here a few times that - at least on the views they show us on TV - the Bills run very few (zero from what I could tell vs Pitt) deep routes for Olympic Athlete Goodwin or All-world Sammy - when his foot doesn't hurt.

My hope and belief is that he's just asking for the ball - from the OC - not TT.

That is because the good teams, put a spy on TT, crowd the defensive backfield and play mostly Cover 2 guarding the sidelines. The same happened with JP Losman, then happened with Edwards, and finally happened with EJ, dare the young QB to be patient in the pocket and throw with anticipation.

At times TT can find the receivers and when he doesn't he gets out of trouble running for positive yards. His next stage in development would be to be able to beat that cover shell, but his conservative play (either by his own nature or HC philosophy) prevents him from taking that next step.

Edited by Fixxxer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

REX RYAN made the decision to make Cardale Jones inactive. When Cardale had receivers at Ohio State, he lit teams up deep and won the National Championship. I don't think many Bills fans realize the star we have in Cardale because Rex is hiding him and is afraid to replace Tyrod.

Rex Ryan or the collective opinions of the offensive coaches? Jones did indeed light it up and win a national championship. Then next season he got BENCHED. Without looking his complete college career is around 11 starts.

A QB is called a project quarterback for a reason. As reported earlier in the season. Jones was having difficulty proccessing the speed of NFL practices. Imagine him playing with bullets flying. Maybe some sanity prevails here by not throwing him in the fire early. He is a huge gamble, a project and was drafted where he belonged. I doubt he is seriously in any FO conversation as the 2017 starter. The talk about putting him in is silly at this point. Rex is not "hiding him" The kid is far from ready and maybe never will be.

I've said it numerous times, if Sammy was on a team with even a decent passing QB he would be putting up huge numbers. They would easily be on par with Beckham if he was in NY, or on par with Evans if in Tampa, or better than Landry in Miami. Can you imagine what he would be doing in NE if he had Tommy Boy throwing him the ball? He would be putting up '07 Moss numbers.

As reported earlier in the season. Jones was having difficulty proccessing the speed of NFL practices.

Where has that been reported? Media sees none, zero, nada of actual practice...only Whaley has said he is "raw".

I am not saying he is/is not raw...but even Sal has said he has no idea and he is at OBD every stinking day.