Sammy Talking Again

plenzmd1

Samantha is so sensitive, mentally and physically. 17 receptions for 245 yards, disappointing.

Imo

We will use the last 4 games as an example because that is probably what he is talking about.

In the last 4 games Sammy has 11 catches for 182 yards.

Odell Beckham has 26 catches for 354 yards.

Jarvis Landry has 22 catches for 345 yards.

Yes if I was him I would probably be mad also if I'm getting half of everything even though I'm working just as hard for it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy sounds like a gaping vagina that is setting up his excuses to get that next big contract.

Absolute truth is that Tyrod is the only Bills skill player that hasn't even been listed as "questionable" let alone "out" all season. He's prolly OK with any of this finger pointing.

I've posted on here a few times that - at least on the views they show us on TV - the Bills run very few (zero from what I could tell vs Pitt) deep routes for Olympic Athlete Goodwin or All-world Sammy - when his foot doesn't hurt.

My hope and belief is that he's just asking for the ball - from the OC - not TT.

Edited by moshermw

Funny. I dont hear any of his teamates bitching about how his glass ass is never on the field. Maybe he should make it through a whole season before opening his china doll mouth. Last guy who should be talking.

Edited by TANK2

Get this guy a true professional QB for fux sake.

This is too hard to watch. He's not wrong.

How exactly is the new Qb suppossed to get him the ball when hes on the sideline nursing a hangnail??? Or a sprained hair folicle? Or a ruptured eyebrow? Tell me that???

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/12/buffalo_bills_wr_sammy_watkins_it_takes_passing_to_win_games.html

Hmm...this place is falling apart at the seams...Whaley Ripping Rex, team Rex firing back, Sammy batting on Tyrod...when we gunna hear from Team Tyrod?

I think everybody watching film sees that I'm getting open," Watkins said. "It's not just that he's not getting me the ball. Most of the time I'm about to get the ball but it's a pressure situation and I be wide open. I think about flipping out and having bad body language, but you can't do that. You have to move on to the next play.

"I look on film and I'll be angry or mad like, 'Was I open? or 'Do I get open?' Because you second guess yourself when you're not getting the ball, but once I look back I'll be like, man, I did a great job on that play. I did my job. That's the only thing you can do at this point."

I've actually seen the body language several times.

Where did Whaley rip Rex and Rex fire back?

Pretty straight forward.

That is in a different article that cant be produced because it never happened

Cmon fellas...we waiting for someone to come out and actually attribute the quotes?

.La Canfora reports "Pegula has been told Rex has the tools and talent, just can't coach em up" you think that is coming from someone on the coaching staff?

Cole reports" Rex has been handcuffed by piss poor personnel management" and you think that's coming from Whaley?

Maybe I am naive...but that sure as chit to me is not hard to connect the dots.

Da apple be rotting from the inside..pretty clear to me Pegula has to pick a side or clean house... these guys can't work side to side.

One speculation was that Marrone left because he did not get along with Whaley (and EJ as QB). So we get stuck with Rex , losing Schwartz

I don't blame Sammy for the Bills not having a legit QB. If a passing team offered a 1st + for him I would take it.

One speculation was that Marrone left because he did not get along with Whaley (and EJ as QB). So we get stuck with Rex , losing Schwartz

I don't blame Sammy for the Bills not having a legit QB. If a passing team offered a 1st + for him I would take it.

dont think its hard to figure out where the "Saint Doug" story came from after these last 10 days ...and maybe it's getting a bit clearer why he opted to move on

Sammy's gonna get like 15 targets on Saturday...just you wait. He said what needed to be said, but it's a shame he had to say it.

Edit: and you know this pisses Whales off to no end. Yeah, the Pegulas need to blow it up. Get front office people who are supportive of their ideals, and get football people who know what they're doing.

Edited by eball

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/12/buffalo_bills_wr_sammy_watkins_it_takes_passing_to_win_games.html

Hmm...this place is falling apart at the seams...Whaley Ripping Rex, team Rex firing back, Sammy batting on Tyrod...when we gunna hear from Team Tyrod?

I think everybody watching film sees that I'm getting open," Watkins said. "It's not just that he's not getting me the ball. Most of the time I'm about to get the ball but it's a pressure situation and I be wide open. I think about flipping out and having bad body language, but you can't do that. You have to move on to the next play.

"I look on film and I'll be angry or mad like, 'Was I open? or 'Do I get open?' Because you second guess yourself when you're not getting the ball, but once I look back I'll be like, man, I did a great job on that play. I did my job. That's the only thing you can do at this point."

I know what he's saying man.

I be wide open too and me go get ball.

Wow is this guy an idiot. I wonder what his first language is! Guess not English.

Anyway, I would imagine anyone who catches footballs on offense hates Tyrod by now.

After the 50th time of hustling to get open and run downfield, end up wide open, and then have Tyrod never see you...

That crap gets old.

You think you have good odds of drafting a player that is better than Sammy if you got a first round pick for him? Dude. You're nuts. Why would you want to get rid of one of the best players this team has had in years?

How about the Bills design an offense that is intended to get the ball to all of its best weapons - not just Shady. If the coaches felt that Tyrod isn't capable of getting the ball to Sammy when running intermediate routes, which I doubt they think, then they should be running plays designed to get Sammy the ball often in quick passes like slants that involve picks and rubs. But either very few of those plays exist in this Roman designed offense or else Lynn isn't calling them. Both of those situations are unacceptable. It is the coaches' job to solve that.