What Would A Trump Ownership Have Looked Like.

Oh, another embittered Hillary fan. Yeah that Donald Trump sure is an idiot, not like your abeula who lost to him! She's the real genius here!

Maybe, just maybe, when you're done clutching pearls and can get up off your fainting couch, you'll see that Donald Trump is actually pretty good at organizing and running things. I can tell you for cold hard fact how hard it is to do business in the City of New York, and the fact that he's successfully built there tells me what I need to know about him. I'm glad that Pegs is our owner but just because your historically horrible candidate lost, and you and the rest of her fans, like a group of 5 year olds being told they aren't going to get playtime today, can't stop throwing tantrum after tantrum, doesn't mean that Trump is going to be a bad chief executive, or that the Bills would have been worse off under his ownership. Time to grow up.

I'm sure you have evidence of that, and will be providing it shortly, right here, the rest of us will just wait

glad you're able to get that off your chest. Feel better now. So much for a lighthearted conversation.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey look everyone. A bunch of sour losers still upset about the will of the people. This whole thing is not about politics, yet the dumpster divers take it there. Such a shame. Y'all lost.

Russ Brandon would be gone. Trump could handle marketing or have his people handle it.

We would be covered a lot on kickoff shows for what he has said recently. Gooddell would end up fining him as President of the USA that'd be hilarious.

We would have more flyovers and such to show support for our troops.

The team wouldn't be able to move - it'd be a horrible PR move for him as President. I laugh at the snowflakes thinking so.

Oh, another embittered Hillary fan. Yeah that Donald Trump sure is an idiot, not like your abeula who lost to him! She's the real genius here!

Maybe, just maybe, when you're done clutching pearls and can get up off your fainting couch, you'll see that Donald Trump is actually pretty good at organizing and running things. I can tell you for cold hard fact how hard it is to do business in the City of New York, and the fact that he's successfully built there tells me what I need to know about him. I'm glad that Pegs is our owner but just because your historically horrible candidate lost, and you and the rest of her fans, like a group of 5 year olds being told they aren't going to get playtime today, can't stop throwing tantrum after tantrum, doesn't mean that Trump is going to be a bad chief executive, or that the Bills would have been worse off under his ownership. Time to grow up.

I'm sure you have evidence of that, and will be providing it shortly, right here, the rest of us will just wait

nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public.

No black coaches, only white billionaires on the staff, with absolutely no football knowledge.

why are you afraid to take your brilliant thoughts, so special and unique, to the PPP board where they belong?

There are participatoon trophies, crayons and safe spaces and absolutely everything is a hash tag....

Because otherwise, get this gobbledygook out of here. It doesn't belong.

low IQ is nothing to be proud of son.. Triple digit IQ is the goal not single digit

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

think before you post instead of lowering yourself to the level you beleive another to be at. And if this is not something you'd say to his face, don't. There was no need to call him or anyone else out on intelligence. He didn't call you out. Don't throw stones. Be above that.

so when your person doesn't win its because the rest of the people are stupid... but here you aee lamenting that the stupid are ruling the for the next 6 yrs. Beautiful. But, please, stop.

OK Smart guy, do you deal with the City of New York in any capacity besides a slack jawed tourist? I mean, I'm pretty sure I know the answer, which is you have never had any sort of business dealings with NYC, or you wouldn't be saying that. It's an exceedingly difficult environment to do any sort of business in, especially when it comes to things like permitting and ER. But maybe you should go back to your huffington post safespace and post memes of trump as a clown or whatever you poor losers cool kids are passing off as political insight these days

edit: so, klos63, you look like jackass so you're deleting your posts. Now I get why you're a Hillary fan!

Edited by dorquemada

why are you afraid to take your brilliant thoughts, so special and unique, to the PPP board where they belong?

There are participatoon trophies, crayons and safe spaces and absolutely everything is a hash tag....

Because otherwise, get this gobbledygook out of here. It doesn't belong.

think before you post instead of lowering yourself to the level you beleive another to be at. And if this is not something you'd say to his face, don't. There was no need to call him or anyone else out on intelligence. He didn't call you out. Don't throw stones. Be above that.

so when your person doesn't win its because the rest of the people are stupid... but here you aee lamenting that the stupid are ruling the for the next 6 yrs. Beautiful. But, please, stop.

This coming from the person who called some of us, dumpster divers, 5 year olds throwing tantrums, call us sour losers. Yeah, tell everyone to be above that and don't throw stones. Well done.

OK Smart guy, do you deal with the City of New York in any capacity besides a slack jawed tourist? I mean, I'm pretty sure I know the answer, which is you have never had any sort of business dealings with NYC, or you wouldn't be saying that. It's an exceedingly difficult environment to do any sort of business in, especially when it comes to things like permitting and ER. But maybe you should go back to your huffington post safespace and post memes of trump as a clown or whatever you poor losers cool kids are passing off as political insight these days

edit: so, klos63, you look like jackass so you're deleting your posts. Now I get why you're a Hillary fan!

perhaps you should follow suit, moron.

Hey Moron, the post is about Trump and how the bills would be if he owned them, I'm just using as an example what he is currently doing with his administration. Is that really hard for you to comprehend?

awe. You're new here huh? I'll use my kid gloves.

This topic isn't about politics. Putting a political spin on your answer is an option you choose and that option is against TOS. So, the topic could be about anything. Turning it political is against terms of service. This will get closed as soon as Jack is done with his Wendy's or as soon as Sisyphean stops hitting the snooze alarm. It may even get moved.

But, beyond this name calling is not acceptable either. Even your little calling me a moron is probably going to get you a warning point. Youbdont deserve it though, because your political thoughts are unique and absolutely must be shared on a Buffalo Bills football message board so we all learn.

So, yeah, I'm going to tap out in this conversation with you and you can easily address this in any number of the threads in politics pundits and polls... that's where this belongs.

Until then, I don't even know who you are... but have a great day my friend.

awe. You're new here huh? I'll use my kid gloves.

This topic isn't about politics. Putting a political spin on your answer is an option you choose and that option is against TOS. So, the topic could be about anything. Turning it political is against terms of service. This will get closed as soon as Jack is done with his Wendy's or as soon as Sisyphean stops hitting the snooze alarm. It may even get moved.

But, beyond this name calling is not acceptable either. Even your little calling me a moron is probably going to get you a warning point. Youbdont deserve it though, because your political thoughts are unique and absolutely must be shared on a Buffalo Bills football message board so we all learn.

So, yeah, I'm going to tap out in this conversation with you and you can easily address this in any number of the threads in politics pundits and polls... that's where this belongs.

Until then, I don't even know who you are... but have a great day my friend.

He made a joke. It wasn't even very political. Let's all take a step back.

You're probably right. He'd just let one of his sons do it.

Again, you're acting like that would be a bad thing, getting Russ Brandon away from the Bills. Im not sure where this idea comes from that Trump putting people in his cabinet that he knows is some sort of new evil is coming from. Every single president in history has stocked his cabinet with people he knows. Granted, the people Trump knows are mostly successful business people, but it's a weird thing to automatically assume that means they are stupid or evil. It really betrays a certain mindset on the person making the claim.

Jon-Bon-Jovi-Or-Donald-Trump-May-Buy-The

Art.

You're probably right. He'd just let one of his sons do it.

I think trump could market this team better than Brandon. Of course, it might not all be in a good light but it'd only take 2 weeks for the world to know who our owner is.

That, and Trumps big thing is out with the old and in withnew . Install his group to manage it and walk away. Which is why he has losr massive amounts of money - he does not manage those groups well historically.

Again, you're acting like that would be a bad thing, getting Russ Brandon away from the Bills. Im not sure where this idea comes from that Trump putting people in his cabinet that he knows is some sort of new evil is coming from. Every single president in history has stocked his cabinet with people he knows. Granted, the people Trump knows are mostly successful business people, but it's a weird thing to automatically assume that means they are stupid or evil. It really betrays a certain mindset on the person making the claim.

Art.

You're putting words into my mouth. Holy hell.

I said he'd probably put his son in charge of the team. I meant it. You're trying to squeeze something out of my post that just isn't there.

This coming from the person who called some of us, dumpster divers, 5 year olds throwing tantrums, call us sour losers. Yeah, tell everyone to be above that and don't throw stones. Well done.

perhaps you should follow suit, moron.

Right, I'm the moron, not the guy making unsubstantiated claims from a place of ignorance. So, what business have you done with the City of New York? What do you actually know about doing business with NYC Government? Can you explain the first thing about the permitting process for major commercial developments? How about ER? Anything? Or are you just some dousche who has sadbrains because his abuela lost?

Trump would probably be talking about building a new stadium. That new stadium would be in Niagara Falls instead of Buffalo. He would be claiming that the new stadium is going to be the most beautiful stadium the world has ever seen. And he would be building Trump properties all around the new stadium. And he would be pushing for legalized gambling in Niagara County. And that city would see a major revitalization with resurgence of jobs, infrastructure and organized crime. Well, concrete buildings in Niagara Falls and organized crime kind of go hand in hand.

Or maybe none of that would have happened.

Trump would probably be talking about building a new stadium. That new stadium would be in Niagara Falls instead of Buffalo. He would be claiming that the new stadium is going to be the most beautiful stadium the world has ever seen. And he would be building Trump properties all around the new stadium. And he would be pushing for legalized gambling in Niagara County. And that city would see a major revitalization with resurgence of jobs, infrastructure and organized crime. Well, concrete buildings in Niagara Falls and organized crime kind of go hand in hand.

Or maybe none of that would have happened.

He'd build the world's yuugest stadium in NF and get the Canadians to pay for it

Also, the corpse of Jerry Glanville would be coach, which, to be fair, I'm sure could get us to 8-8, and that elvis guy could get free tickets