A new approach to politics: Regulatory Risk

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rust-belt-is-right-to-blame-obama-1482098189

Now, as with all "modeling" I want to dig into this asap. Just like with QBR, there's bound to be a flaw or 3. But, unless we are talking mass-incompetence, and yet another example of unqualified people trying to do my job(ahem, Nate Silver), this may be something worth attending.

Consider: if we can actually quantify government regulatory intrusion, we might be able to predictively model it.

IF we can do that? Then we can get ahead of idiocy like Dodd-Frank before it happens. Not to say that many here didn't know that Dodd-Frank was FAIL, we did, but, all we had was qualitative evidence.

Quantifiable methods would go a long way to inform the public about what exactly is going to happen, before it does, and that could potentially mortally wound crony capitalist scheming, as well as nonsense far-left fake "reforms" before they get of committee/the Budget Office, regardless of who is running things.

Really, you didn't get my question? I'll go slowly for you this time.

Do

You

Think

Creating

Jobs

Though

Innovation

And

Education

Is

A

Good

Thing

?

So you are changing the subject from regulatory reform and manufacturing jobs?

Umm...yes, education is good. Innovation is good. Both create jobs

So you are changing the subject from regulatory reform and manufacturing jobs?

Umm...yes, education is good. Innovation is good. Both create jobs

I'm not changing the subject I'm replying to your comment about jobs.

But back to your response regarding creation of jobs. So you agree with Trump on that. Good to see that.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-rust-belt-is-right-to-blame-obama-1482098189

Now, as with all "modeling" I want to dig into this asap. Just like with QBR, there's bound to be a flaw or 3. But, unless we are talking mass-incompetence, and yet another example of unqualified people trying to do my job(ahem, Nate Silver), this may be something worth attending.

Consider: if we can actually quantify government regulatory intrusion, we might be able to predictively model it.

IF we can do that? Then we can get ahead of idiocy like Dodd-Frank before it happens. Not to say that many here didn't know that Dodd-Frank was FAIL, we did, but, all we had was qualitative evidence.

Quantifiable methods would go a long way to inform the public about what exactly is going to happen, before it does, and that could potentially mortally wound crony capitalist scheming, as well as nonsense far-left fake "reforms" before they get of committee/the Budget Office, regardless of who is running things.

How has Dodd-Frank failed? Has there been a financial meltdown I missed?

I'm not changing the subject I'm replying to your comment about jobs.

But back to your response regarding creation of jobs. So you agree with Trump on that. Good to see that.

he's an idiot. But your idioter

Stop replying to him when he won't give you the courtesy of a reply worth a hoot.