MNF- Panthers at Redskins

It should have been offsetting, but only Newton is dumb enough to get flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct in that situation.

Still doesn't excuse them missing a blatant penalty on Washington. Not the smartest penalty for Cam but I think if you repeating got hit in the head without a call, you'd get pissed too. Brady would have screamed at ref if he didn't get that call.

Still doesn't excuse them missing a blatant penalty on Washington. Not the smartest penalty for Cam but I think if you repeating got hit in the head without a call, you'd get pissed too. Brady would have screamed at ref if he didn't get that call.

No it doesn't, but Brady wouldn't have begged for an offsetting penalty by throwing the ball at the defender. Even if Newton had gotten the call, he wasted it with his typical selfish, juvenile actions.

No it doesn't, but Brady wouldn't have begged for an offsetting penalty by throwing the ball at the defender. Even if Newton had gotten the call, he wasted it with his typical selfish, juvenile actions.

I've never seen as many missed head shots on a qb as there have been against him. But he shouldn't have thrown it at the player. Should have been at the ref.

I've never seen as many missed head shots on a qb as there have been against him. But he shouldn't have thrown it at the player. Should have been at the ref.

so you watch a lot of highlights?

In the Panthers chiefs game theymwere taking Smith's head off a few times. The times these guys hit any QB in the head its unnoticed. But lil B word Cam gets the attention. Ironic to me because he got it for showing his ass dancing last year. Niw hes punched in the mouth this year and crying.

Hes a loser and will never win a real game, the real game. Hes proven to the world hes not a winner. His teammates now see it too. Hes damn good but not that good - to carrynhis team to a Lombardi trophy.

so you watch a lot of highlights?

In the Panthers chiefs game theymwere taking Smith's head off a few times. The times these guys hit any QB in the head its unnoticed. But lil B word Cam gets the attention. Ironic to me because he got it for showing his ass dancing last year. Niw hes punched in the mouth this year and crying.

Hes a loser and will never win a real game, the real game. Hes proven to the world hes not a winner. His teammates now see it too. Hes damn good but not that good - to carrynhis team to a Lombardi trophy.

He's winning this game. And he has won big playoff games already.

Wut ?

He's winning this game. And he has won big playoff games already.

Wut ?

the cards are and were a joke. They did beat settle. But Seattle was flawed last yr.

Them winning this game? Shiver me timbers, the redskins are terrifying

Hell never win a Super Bowl. Ever