Check with Sabres fans to get rid of Whaley

Walsingham

Remember when Terry Pegula finally fired Darcey Regier? He wouldn't do it until there was a bit of a revolt at the arena. Fans began chanting "Fire Regier!!" at a Sabres game. If we really want to see both Ryan and Whaley gone ( I do, for one), then for all of us who go to Bills games, either STOP going and stop spending any money on the Bills until such time as they do the right thing, or go to the game and do some serious screaming at the game about firing Whaley..

If the fans revolt, Pegula has shown he will listen. The time is well past that Bills fans stop putting up with the constant mediocrity we get from this team. We should vote on Ryan and Whaley with out feet and our wallets !!

Remember when Terry Pegula finally fired Darcey Regier? He wouldn't do it until there was a bit of a revolt at the arena. Fans began chanting "Fire Regier!!" at a Sabres game. If we really want to see both Ryan and Whaley gone ( I do, for one), then for all of us who go to Bills games, either STOP going and stop spending any money on the Bills until such time as they do the right thing, or go to the game and do some serious screaming at the game about firing Whaley..

If the fans revolt, Pegula has shown he will listen. The time is well past that Bills fans stop putting up with the constant mediocrity we get from this team. We should vote on Ryan and Whaley with out feet and our wallets !!

Great first post, bro.

?? Not sure I understand - I didn't ask you for any money.. I am saying that if we as Bills fans want change then we have to make the leadership of this franchise start to pay attention and stop taking their fans for granted all the time. Do you disagree?

?? Not sure I understand - I didn't ask you for any money.. I am saying that if we as Bills fans want change then we have to make the leadership of this franchise start to pay attention and stop taking their fans for granted all the time. Do you disagree?

Do you really believe the leadership of this franchise isn't paying attention?

That was with a lot of home games at the beginning of hockey season. Right now they have 1 home game left this year. What are Bills fans going to do, go to the stadium in January and February and chant "Doug Must Go"?

If you have season tix for 2017, Cancel them. Don't go to the games, don't buy merchandise, nothing until meaningful change happens with the team. Stay in touch with them on TV and radio, but stop using your wallet to show the Bills that its ok for them to take advantage of your loyalty to the team.

I'm sure this will work. Can't believe nobody has ever thought of this before.

If you have season tix for 2017, Cancel them. Don't go to the games, don't buy merchandise, nothing until meaningful change happens with the team. Stay in touch with them on TV and radio, but stop using your wallet to show the Bills that its ok for them to take advantage of your loyalty to the team.

Sure, everyone cancel season tix, see the team move as quick as possible.

Do you really believe the leadership of this franchise isn't paying attention?

Not as hard as they should.. When Terry Pegula says its only one year for him, he misses the point completely. No, they are not paying attention yet and they need a kick in pants.

Sorry buddy trying to equate Sabers to Bills is like you trying to sit at the adult table during Thanksgiving. The Sabers will always be at the little tykes table. I need better seats anyway. So my simpletons don't renew your seasons because I am looking for better seats . The 50 yard line would be nice .....

You Whaley haters are too funny :D:D:D:D:D

Edited by liverpoolkev

Not as hard as they should.. When Terry Pegula says its only one year for him, he misses the point completely. No, they are not paying attention yet and they need a kick in pants.

The fact is it is one year for him. Yes, fans are frustrated because it's going to be 17 years. However for him and his plans for this franchise, it is year one.

I'm sure this will work. Can't believe nobody has ever thought of this before.

Sure, everyone cancel season tix, see the team move as quick as possible.

And go where? So if it isn't a new idea, why hasn't it been tried and did Pegula move the team when Sabre fans demanded better?

You really think the Pegulas are "taking advantage" of the fans? Do you think Terry overpaid for the Bills by $600MM, signed $91MM in free agents last year, and let Rex hire his brother just so he can pull a fast one on the Buffalo fans?? There are cheaper practical jokes.

And go where? So if it isn't a new idea, why hasn't it been tried and did Pegula move the team when Sabre fans demanded better?

Yup. There's zero demand for NFL franchises. We have Terry over a barrel. :lol:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Sorry buddy trying to equate Sabers to Bills is like you trying to sit at the adult table during Thanksgiving. The Sabers will always be at the little tykes table. I need better seats anyway. So my simpletons don't renew your seasons because I am looking for better seats . The 50 yard line would be nice .....

You Whaley haters are too funny :D:D:D:D:D

Read the article in the Buffalo News about Whaley's record written by Tim Graham this morning. It says all you need to know about Doug Whaley http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/18/roster-data-shows-bills-gm-doug-whaley-not-building-roster-creating-nfls-biggest-hole/

Great first post, bro.

Thank you.

Read the article in the Buffalo News about Whaley's record written by Tim Graham this morning. It says all you need to know about Doug Whaley http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/18/roster-data-shows-bills-gm-doug-whaley-not-building-roster-creating-nfls-biggest-hole/

Maybe if we all hold our breath Pegula will make Tim Graham GM.

You really think the Pegulas are "taking advantage" of the fans? Do you think Terry overpaid for the Bills by $600MM, signed $91MM in free agents last year, and let Rex hire his brother just so he can pull a fast one on the Buffalo fans?? There are cheaper practical jokes.

OK, Promo - What is your solution then? Are you telling me you would rather have this garbage football team forever and ever?

Maybe if we all hold our breath Pegula will make Tim Graham GM.

Well maybe if Tim Graham were GM he wouldn't deal away multiple draft picks for a fragile Wide Receiver when there were other WR's on the board who were just as good, and maybe he would actually find a decent QB as well. Tim Graham couldn't possibly do worse..

San Diego, LA, Vegas, Oakland....,

and because Pegula likely didn't waste his time listening to the fans. And the season ticket holders didn't all vanish at once.

You're getting a little ridiculous now.

Marc Davis is going to take the last viable place for an NFL franchise when he moves to LV. So, yes, I think it would be hard for Pegula to find somewhere else. Secondly, how do you think Ralph Wilson finally came to the conclusion that he had to pay Jim Kelly back in 1986?? Its because the fans quit coming to the stadium to watch a crappy product !! Its time for us as fans to start showing our displeasure. Do you really believe Pegula would move the team as a first option if attendance began to fall? I don't. He would finally put a winning product on the field first.

San Diego, LA, Vegas, Oakland....,

and because Pegula likely didn't waste his time listening to the fans. And the season ticket holders didn't all vanish at once.

You're getting a little ridiculous now.

No, I'm not - He fired Regier immediately when the fans revolted. San Diego, Oakland are not places he would go. LA is covered, and LV will shortly be taken by the Raiders.

What a bunch of whiners fans have become. The team only is going to go .500. Lets fire everyone or I'll wear a paper bag over my head.

If we end up 9-7, the Bills will be 26-22 over the three years of the Pegulas ownership. No playoffs but hardly the dumpster fire the OP makes it out to be. We have talent. The Bills will likely send several players to the Pro Bowl, maybe two first ballot. These guys didn't wander into OBD themselves.