Brock Osweiler: Six Foot Eight and Not So Great

26CornerBlitz

I guess this is supposed to make the dwindling homer crowd happy?

Houston has still managed to go 8-6 and be in position for the playoffs, even without J.J. Watt and solid QB play. Buffalo is approaching their 17th season (are we allowed to say that anymore?) and has nothing at QB besides TT.

Yeah, Buffalo's better off.

Houston has still managed to go 8-6 and be in position for the playoffs, even without J.J. Watt and solid QB play. Buffalo is approaching their 17th season (are we allowed to say that anymore?) and has nothing at QB besides TT.

There's no denying it's better to be in the playoffs than out, but keep in mind the division the Texans play in. The Bills are better at QB than the Texans, and there really isn't any question about that. The Bills are worse at HC than almost any other team, and the evidence for that is clear too.

8-6 vs 7-7, yeah buffalo is so much worse. Must be nice to play in a division where 8-6 puts you at the top......