Cowboys OC Scott Linehan

YoloinOhio

I am starting to like him too but daddy's boy coaches always worry me. Plus, he has a stud qb and it's so hard to tell how much is the coaching and how much is Ryan.

Yea he made the Browns offense look better than it was a couple years ago. He bailed when Haslam was trying to force him to play JFF.

He's made offenses look good at each of his stops. I know he was given his first couple gigs in the NFL because of dad but he's had success.

Yea he made the Browns offense look better than it was a couple years ago. He bailed when Haslam was trying to force him to play JFF.

He's made offenses look good at each of his stops. I know he was given his first couple gigs in the NFL because of dad but he's had success.

That's fair.

Yeah good point on Linehan. He was a joke last year.

And why do you say McDaniels won't come here? Because the cushy job he has currently? A guy with an ego would love to beat their former boss. You're probably right though.

We tried to interview McDaniels before we hired Rex but he declined because he didn't want to be in the AFC East. I doubt that has changed. I'm not much of a fan of McDaniels as a HC though.