Sean Payton on the block? (LaCanfora report though)

Reed83HOF

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2682542-sean-payton-trade-rumors-latest-buzz-speculation-surrounding-saints-hc?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

A source told La Canfora: "I don't think it would take all that much to get him, actually. I don't think [GM] Mickey [Loomis] would hold him back or ask for all that much in return at this point."

Trading Payton could have significant financial benefits, freeing up around $40 million. That, combined with Brees' inevitable departure in the coming years—he'll be a free agent after the 2017 season—will give the team far more flexibility.

When trading a coach, does the coach need to agree to the trade? How does that even work... I could see him saying oh hell naw

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/lists/famous-trades-coaches-managers-doc-rivers-jon-gruden-al-davis-ozzie-guillen-stan-van-gundy-gil-hodges-chuck-tanner-062313

Jon Gruden was traded for 4 picks and $8million!

And Payton definitely needs a change of scenery. Buffalo is beautiful in the fall and he can pick his own QB!

There would be a big bidding war for his services. Further, the Bills would be up against some dome teams and warm weather teams.

The coaching carousel could be big this year with some wild cards thrown in. What if Arians retires? What if the Colts fire Pagano to take a run at Payton?

What if the Eagles have seen enough of Pederson?

I suppose he and Pegs could trade Rob Ryan stories on the yacht...

Isn't there a rumor that Payton has an alcohol and/or drug problem?

He likes to go out post-divorce, I'll say that

There was also the story about the saints docs not tracking pain pills properly.

I haven't heard anyone point at that in a bit though

There would be a big bidding war for his services. Further, the Bills would be up against some dome teams and warm weather teams.

The coaching carousel could be big this year with some wild cards thrown in. What if Arians retires? What if the Colts fire Pagano to take a run at Payton?

What if the Eagles have seen enough of Pederson?

In spite of the TBD poster who is trying to convince us that Luck sucks, if Pagano gets canned Payton would appear to be a great fit for the Colts. I don't see any way he comes to Buffalo.