Game Day in Buffalo WOOHOO!!

plenzmd1

man, what a great decision i made driving 8 hours to come this game!

1) The streets in the city are treacherous and pure ice...almost wiped out 5 times walking from Hyatt to Starbucks two blocks away.

2) Hammers tailgate off..only good part of the day cancelled.

3) Brownies staying here as well..RGiii looked at me funny when I had my Bills hat and asked him to please beat the Bills today!

4) don't know what I ate last night, but it sure as chit aint agreeing with me ...that can lead to LONG tailgate.

5) Driving with my nephew to the game.. and his freaking car has no heat he tells me this morning!!!!

Just shoot me now !!!!!!!

1) The streets in the city are treacherous and pure ice...almost wiped out 5 times walking from Hyatt to Starbucks two blocks away.

3) Brownies staying here as well..RGiii looked at me funny when I had my Bills hat and asked him to please beat the Bills today!

4) don't know what I ate last night, but it sure as chit aint agreeing with me ...that can lead to LONG tailgate.

5) Driving with my nephew to the game.. and his freaking car has no heat he tells me this morning!!!!

I feel your pain.

Hang in there bro!

Could be worse?

Paul's nephew is cheap !!!

He is cheap!!!! But at least he has a few hookups at the stadium and came away with some cheap/free beer!

Lol. You'll be fine. At the very least you have the honor of watching NFL football played at its highest level. Yup, keep drinking lol.

did plenty of that LOL

Plenz...are you alive bro?

alive and well! Those young whippersnappers forced me to go the game...i forced em to stay to in the stadium till the very last second! Me and 2000 of my my closest friend there at the end!

Then i made em fire up the fire pit and grill and stay in the lot for another 90 minutes eating beans, leftover lasagna, and sausage and peppers. That will learn em!!!!

Still thawing out LOL.

I would have never gone to this game unless I got paid. Still, instead of crying about things, I'd find a way to win the tailgate. That's what champion tailgaters do. :)

The TBDers that showed up had a great time tailgating at Hammers Lot because plenzmd1 was a no show!