Oakland's punter flagged again for unsportsmanlike conduct

Saxum

http://www.espn.com/blog/oakland-raiders/post/_/id/16973/no-longer-turnt-up-marquette-king-show-to-be-turned-down

Is this the No Fun League or the No Fool League - he did same thing against us and then blamed the player who pointed it out to the referee.

The Marquette King Show may be going dark for a bit. Or maybe just toned down a tad.
The Oakland Raiders’ effervescent punter, who celebrates like a receiver (and who was recruited in college as a WR) whenever he sticks a punt or pins an opponent’s back to the end zone, had his comeuppance in Kansas City.
Not only did he have an off night, averaging a net of just 31.1 yards, surrendering a 78-yard punt return for a touchdown to Tyreek Hill and mishandling a snap on a field-goal attempt, King also picked up his second personal-foul penalty in as many games.
“He can’t have another penalty; cannot have another penalty,” Del Rio said, referring to the unsportsmanlike flags. “I’ve allowed him to have his freedom. I want him to express himself. I think that’s when he’s at his best.
“[but] we can’t have routine 15-yard penalties out of our punter. We’ve got two in a row, two weeks in a row, and that’s got to come to a stop.”

But they cannot afford to cut him:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/oakland-raiders/marquette-king-10543/

Marquette King signed a 5 year, $16,500,000 contract with the Oakland Raiders, including a $250,000 signing bonus, $7,750,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,300,000. In 2016, King will earn a base salary of $1,400,000, a signing bonus of $250,000, a roster bonus of $3,500,000 and a workout bonus of $100,000. King has a cap hit of $5,050,000 while his dead money value is $7,650,000.

Edited by Koolaid

He's a little punk and I hope he gets his bell rung. The guy hardly plays football. He'll learn.

He's the Richard Sherman of punters. Not a top 5 at his position. Just an !@#$ and a good self marketer.

Edit and if he would have done that flag thing to me or against me the next punt I would have intentionally knocked the **** out of him... not illegally. I'd wait until the kick is off then straight pancake his ass

Edited by Boyst62