Today's New Animal Farm

Wow, what a great article. It saves me the trouble of doing what I intended. Here: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442989/trumps-america-george-orwells-animal-farm-new-commandments

It's hilarious how when Romney said Russia was our greatest threat to national security, Obama mocked him, and the left agreed. Now, according to the media, Russia is once again our greatest threat, and no surprise: the left agrees! :rolleyes::lol:

From the article(I had to copypasta this myself, and re-do the strikeouts, but it was worth it):

1. The Senate filibuster is an archaic and disruptive obstacle to government an essential tool of legislative democracy.

2. The Senate’s “nuclear option” of approving nominees by majority votes is a legitimate tool to restore legislative balance crackpot idea to erode Senate traditions.

3. Pen-and-phone executive orders are critical presidential prerogatives when Congress won’t act undermine the Constitution’s separation of powers.

4. Past Supreme Court decisions are always fluid rulings and hold no real sway over present court prerogatives established judicial precedents that should not be tampered with by current politicized justices.

5. Pressuring private companies like Boeing or Chrysler for political purposes like Carrier to keep jobs in the U.S. is unwise presidential intrusion into the marketplace.

6. Edgy, out-of-the-box foreign-policy outreach to democracies like Taiwan dictatorships like Cuba and Iran is proof of presidential leadership and imagination.

7. Presidential informality like inviting rappers with rap sheets to the White House or doing interviews with GloZell like tweeting and videos are ominous signs of presidential frivolity and immaturity.

8. States-rights nullification of federal law has been traditionally racist, and subversive to the idea of the United States, leading to crisis or war is a legitimate expression of progressive cultural exceptionalism.

9. Running up huge deficits in Keynesian fashion primes the economy is a dangerous sign of presidential laxity.

10. Regular press conferences with vigorous cross-examinations of the president are noisy anachronisms from the bygone age of print journalism a must for a functioning democracy.

11. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio voting twice for Barack Obama over John McCain and Mitt Romney was at last proof that the white working class was tolerant and enlightened for Trump shows that these deplorable voters are still irredeemable white clingers and supremacists.

12. Worries that registration and voting can be rigged Rioting, demanding superfluous recounts, damning the legitimacy of the Electoral College, and threatening Electors are efforts to subvert American democracy.

13. Criticizing a former president allots proper blame where it belongs for current messes is bad sportsmanship, cheap, and unbecoming.

14. Former presidents making business deals and earning exorbitant speaking and consulting fees as they cash in and globe-trot demeans the office is an acceptable right and welcome duty of an ex-president.

15. Weighing in on contemporary news stories such as the Skip Gates psychodrama or the Trayvon Martin murder case a flag-burning incident is symptomatic of presidential puerility.

16. Vladimir Putin was unfairly alienated by George W. Bush, sophomorically hyped into an existential threat by Mitt Romney, and deserving of reset is dangerous, a Trump fan, and an inveterate enemy of the U.S.

:lol: I defy anyone here to disprove any of the above. There is documented evidence, often direct quotes, for every single strikeout. What is now struck out was the left's Commandment, and what remains is the their new Commandment. Most of the stricken out has been posted on this very board in the past. Especially: #s 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13(OMG 13) and 15. I can remember the threads/posts.

Copypasta: I imagine that this list is going to be hugely useful going forward. When somebody posts any of the above, one must simply copy/paste one of these as a response.

Who could imagine, even with Animal Farm and 1984, written specifically by a leftist, as a warning to other leftists, that we would still see it anyway? Mind boggling. The good news is: Orwell did write his books, and the rest of us can use them, against those delusional leftists who refuse to acknowledge their hypocrisy.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how much time you spent on a post he majority of us are not going to read. :lol:

What he posted:

Wow, what a great article. It saves me the trouble of doing what I intended. Here: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442989/trumps-america-george-orwells-animal-farm-new-commandments

It's hilarious how when Romney said Russia was our greatest threat to national security, Obama mocked him, and the left agreed. Now, according to the media, Russia is once again our greatest threat, and no surprise: the left agrees! :rolleyes::lol:

From the article(I had to copypasta this myself, and re-do the strikeouts, but it was worth it):

1. The Senate filibuster is an archaic and disruptive obstacle to government an essential tool of legislative democracy.

2. The Senate’s “nuclear option” of approving nominees by majority votes is a legitimate tool to restore legislative balance crackpot idea to erode Senate traditions.

3. Pen-and-phone executive orders are critical presidential prerogatives when Congress won’t act undermine the Constitution’s separation of powers.

4. Past Supreme Court decisions are always fluid rulings and hold no real sway over present court prerogatives established judicial precedents that should not be tampered with by current politicized justices.

5. Pressuring private companies like Boeing or Chrysler for political purposes like Carrier to keep jobs in the U.S. is unwise presidential intrusion into the marketplace.

6. Edgy, out-of-the-box foreign-policy outreach to democracies like Taiwan dictatorships like Cuba and Iran is proof of presidential leadership and imagination.

7. Presidential informality like inviting rappers with rap sheets to the White House or doing interviews with GloZell like tweeting and videos are ominous signs of presidential frivolity and immaturity.

8. States-rights nullification of federal law has been traditionally racist, and subversive to the idea of the United States, leading to crisis or war is a legitimate expression of progressive cultural exceptionalism.

9. Running up huge deficits in Keynesian fashion primes the economy is a dangerous sign of presidential laxity.

10. Regular press conferences with vigorous cross-examinations of the president are noisy anachronisms from the bygone age of print journalism a must for a functioning democracy.

11. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Ohio voting twice for Barack Obama over John McCain and Mitt Romney was at last proof that the white working class was tolerant and enlightened for Trump shows that these deplorable voters are still irredeemable white clingers and supremacists.

12. Worries that registration and voting can be rigged Rioting, demanding superfluous recounts, damning the legitimacy of the Electoral College, and threatening Electors are efforts to subvert American democracy.

13. Criticizing a former president allots proper blame where it belongs for current messes is bad sportsmanship, cheap, and unbecoming.

14. Former presidents making business deals and earning exorbitant speaking and consulting fees as they cash in and globe-trot demeans the office is an acceptable right and welcome duty of an ex-president.

15. Weighing in on contemporary news stories such as the Skip Gates psychodrama or the Trayvon Martin murder case a flag-burning incident is symptomatic of presidential puerility.

16. Vladimir Putin was unfairly alienated by George W. Bush, sophomorically hyped into an existential threat by Mitt Romney, and deserving of reset is dangerous, a Trump fan, and an inveterate enemy of the U.S.

:lol: I defy anyone here to disprove any of the above. There is documented evidence, often direct quotes, for every single strikeout. What is now struck out was the left's Commandment, and what remains is the their new Commandment. Most of the stricken out has been posted on this very board in the past. Especially: #s 4, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13(OMG 13) and 15. I can remember the threads/posts.

Copypasta: I imagine that this list is going to be hugely useful going forward. When somebody posts any of the above, one must simply copy/paste one of these as a response.

Who could imagine, even with Animal Farm and 1984, written specifically by a leftist, as a warning to other leftists, that we would still see it anyway? Mind boggling. The good news is: Orwell did write his books, and the rest of us can use them, against those delusional leftists who refuse to acknowledge their hypocrisy.

What I read:

:rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Amazing how much time you spent on a post he majority of us are not going to read. :lol:

Oh, you'll read it. And I type fast. So, no sweat.

In fact, not only are you going to read it, I guarantee you're going to post most of 1-16...unintentionally...over the next 4 years. I know that because you already have, in other threads, quite recently. Go ahead and skim your own content. It's right there. (EDIT: :lol:)

Hmmm. Perhaps every time you post, I will paste in one of the 16 above, and then you can explain why it's not one of the 16 above. That would be even more fun than posting them after leftist comments.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

In fact, not only are you going to read it, I guarantee you're going to post most of 1-16...unintentionally...over the next 4 years. I know that because you already have, in other threads, quite recently. Go ahead and skim your own content. It's right there. (EDIT: :lol:)

Hmmm. Perhaps every time you post, I will paste in one of the 16 above, and then you can explain why it's not one of the 16 above. That would be even more fun than posting them after leftist comments.

No I'm not going to read it. As a matter of fact the first sentence of this post here is all I read. You bore me.

It is going to be SO much fun when I get the DC-Tom-bot configured to stalk you...

What does this have to do with some animal farm? Boyst you're not.

It is going to be SO much fun when I get the DC-Tom-bot configured to stalk you...

Yeah, as if you could do the work required yourself.

Keep going there, phone-jockey.

What does this have to do with some animal farm? Boyst you're not.

Either you don't know the book, in which case: you're an unmitigated moron.

Or, you do know the book, and this is an unmitigated moron's attempt to troll.

Take your pick.

Either you don't know the book, in which case: you're an unmitigated moron.

Or, you do know the book, and this is an unmitigated moron's attempt to troll.

Take your pick.

What do you expect, I was born in 1984. :death::censored::w00t::flirt::doh::nana::sick::pirate::wallbash::D

Edited by grinreaper

!@#$ you.

Not because you're wrong. Because I just spent two hours on the phone reciting Linux commands to a "Linux administrator" trying to get a friggin' cron job configured. "Now copy the paths.qa file to paths.sh. Overwrite the paths.sh file. No, copy paths.qs. No, copy it. To paths.sh. No, just type "cp paths.qa paths.sh." Okay...type "rm paths.sh," THEN type "cp paths.qa paths.sh." No, not "cp * ./" Read the document I sent you. !@#$ it, just type rm -rf *, and tell your boss you quit."

What do you expect, I was born in 1984. :death::censored::w00t::flirt::doh::nana::sick::pirate::wallbash::D

Oh, so you've never read anything from before that?

Did you attend: high school? (I read 1984 and Animal Farm for school in 6th grade, but, I suppose public schools were better back then...when they had less money)

!@#$ you.

Not because you're wrong. Because I just spent two hours on the phone reciting Linux commands to a "Linux administrator" trying to get a friggin' cron job configured. "Now copy the paths.qa file to paths.sh. Overwrite the paths.sh file. No, copy paths.qs. No, copy it. To paths.sh. No, just type "cp paths.qa paths.sh." Okay...type "rm paths.sh," THEN type "cp paths.qa paths.sh." No, not "cp * ./" Read the document I sent you. !@#$ it, just type rm -rf *, and tell your boss you quit."

Narcissist.

I read the article over at NRO, thanks for posting OC......................I was too lazy to fix it up :rolleyes:

I am not surprised that the replies turned to the standard OC back and forth insults.

The article is so solid and complete that there is nothing for the left to dispute about it. (not surprising it was written by VDH)

5fef5fec2035fb06d6e60997da86112f.jpg

Oh, so you've never read anything from before that?

Did you attend: high school? (I read 1984 and Animal Farm for school in 6th grade, but, I suppose public schools were better back then...when they had less money)

Narcissist.

I forgot, you are the poster that argues with 4mer. :w00t::flirt::doh::nana::sick::pirate::oops::rolleyes:B-):D

I forgot, you are the poster that argues with 4mer. :w00t::flirt::doh::nana::sick::pirate::oops::rolleyes:B-):D

I don't argue with it, I mock it for being nowhere near the level of the actual "I eat Crayonz", on anything.

With your 264 posts, you're probably a retread of some utterly defeated poster. That's OK. I can make you delete this new account as well.

I don't argue with it, I mock it for being nowhere near the level of the actual "I eat Crayonz", on anything.

With your 264 posts, you're probably a retread of some utterly defeated poster. That's OK. I can make you delete this new account as well.

You figured this out all on your own? Most of us already know who he was.