Taylor Comes Up Lame

r henderson

This is such and awful decision and could hurt the franchise from a cap perspective; there is nothing to gain from this. TT is not going to prove his worth against the Browns, a terrible Jets team and the 'Phins. Do the smart thing and RG3/Kaep his a$s...

If the team has moved on from Tyrod, why is he on the roster? There is literally nothing good to gain. I know he's a leader and it would likely lose a significant portion of the locker room, but these guys aren't dumb, they understand there's business reasons not to put him on the field.

If the team has moved on from Tyrod, why is he on the roster? There is literally nothing good to gain. I know he's a leader and it would likely lose a significant portion of the locker room, but these guys aren't dumb, they understand there's business reasons not to put him on the field.

Is he a leader because he has that neat "C" patch on his jersey?

Because leaders don't sit alone and sulk on the bench after every 3 and out.

Has anyone credible source (if there is such a thing) reported the "final 3 game injury" thing, or is it just conjecture? If it that clause exists, and Rex says that Tyrod is the starter this coming week, then I think we can conclude that Rex and Tyrod aren't going anywhere next year...maybe Whaley is gone?

Whatever the facts are, we don't know. National media has been wrong over and over again, about the Bills, since the Pegulas have been the owners, not sure if that has changed...

Edited by Buftex

why on earth are the Pegulas letting Rex play TT. Totally absurd. On the other hand: perhaps they don't care about the $$, and then can say we gave Rex every chance to do it his way. May make it more appealing to a new HC.

Not the money, its the cap space

Has anyone credible source (if there is such a thing) reported the "final 3 game injury" thing, or is it just conjecture? If it that clause exists, and Rex says that Tyrod is the starter this coming week, then I think we can conclude that Rex and Tyrod aren't going anywhere next year...maybe Whaley is gone?

Whatever the facts are, we don't know. National media has been wrong over and over again, about the Bills, since the Pegulas have been the owners, not sure if that has changed...

It is in the terms of the contract, the $27.5m bonus plus $3m+ of his 2018 salary are guaranteed for injury (both football related and non-football related injury). So if he chops of his hand while snow blowing his driveway, the Bills owe him $30m+ guaranteed. Who in the hell wrote that contract? They should be fired right now. Personally, I would not let him see the field again this year. Not only in games, but practices too (and the weight room). The need to keep him healthy so they can cut him.

Contract is insured though so Bill lose no money really

They may not lose money, but it would still kill their cap for 2017 and 2018

What are the chances that his agent is telling him to stop sliding and running out of bounds? Sound business decision for both of them.

winning starting Qb in free agency would get more than $27 million in free agency.If he finishes 9-7 his 2 year record is 17-13 with a pro bowl.

There arent enough legit starting qbs for each team so he would clean up.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Unfortunately, at this time, the fans are the only ones who have moved on from Tyrod...

Edited by ricojes

Nothing against Tyrod- I'm sure he is a great person, but he is not the answer at quarterback. Shame on the Bills from the top on down for failing to recognize this and continuing to parade him out there like things are going to change.

To expose the franchise to having to pay him because he gets injured in a completely meaningless game is insanity. It's not bad luck that resulted in the failure to make the playoffs for the last 17 years, it's bad decisions.

Playing Tyrod is just another in the series of bad decisions that leads to consistent failure.