Hughes/Rob Ryan argument: What are the details?

PromoTheRobot

yes

That's what I don't get, the whole damn thing is broken and the players are included in that. How quickly we forget, I guess it's easier to fall in love with your favorite players and ignore the fact that they are just as responsible as the coach. They are safe though because you can't fire all of them, well I hope they like their third coach and feel it's worth BUYING into their scheme and shutting up and playing football because this time we want a winner!! Hah

Bills Run Deep

Bad Run Defense

Who's a winner on this team? Kyle maybe? The left side of the Oline seems to play hard every game and work through injuries? What a joke. A quaterback that couldn't read a Dr. Seuss book, a diva WR, Big Puff, and a cast of sidekicks who are never at fault.

Ahh edit: Robert Woods wants to win something too. Sorry Robert.

That's what I don't get, the whole damn thing is broken and the players are included in that. How quickly we forget, I guess it's easier to fall in love with your favorite players and ignore the fact that they are just as responsible as the coach. They are safe though because you can't fire all of them, well I hope they like their third coach and feel it's worth BUYING into their scheme and shutting up and playing football because this time we want a winner!! Hah

Bills Run Deep

Bad Run Defense

Who's a winner on this team? Kyle maybe? The left side of the Oline seems to play hard every game and work through injuries? What a joke. A quaterback that couldn't read a Dr. Seuss book, a diva WR, Big Puff, and a cast of sidekicks who are never at fault.

I'd like to add Preston Brown to your list as well. I have come to notice that he's around the pile more than he's in it. Zach is the LB out of those 2.

Mentioned in one of Gleason's articles today - it was prior to the game, not during

http://buffalonews.c...ooting-buffalo/

Ryan was asked about Jerry Hughes, who was benched to start the game. Ryan claimed he was merely rotating players. It was true, but he conveniently left out the fact Hughes was disciplined for telling off Rob Ryan during a heated exchange last week.

When asked Sunday what the dispute was about, Hughes said, “You have to ask the coach about that.”

Bills Run Deep

Bad Run Defense

Corey Graham also cares