Hughes/Rob Ryan argument: What are the details?

PromoTheRobot

Sorry if I missed this but I only heard in passing there were words exchanged on the sideline between Jerry Hughes and Rob Ryan. Does anyone have the details, if any?

Jerry:Hey,Rob,you're a clown and I hate you.

Rob:That's mean,Rob Ryan hungry.

RR: I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

JH: Get the #%^* out of here you fat ^%#}*^* worthless mother#%*^#}+* piece of $&@$ #%*^*%% %#}{*^. And take your stupid %#^*+ #%^*^%# twin assclown of a head coaching nightmare with you.

Ref: There are multiple fouls. Personal foul, defense # 55, prolonged use of expletives. That penalty is declined. Personal foul, defense # 55, spiteful use of truth, truth to the face. That penalty is accepted. The Bills are penalized yet another playoffless season from the time of the hire of bad Santa, with the previous spot of the foul being the hire of his buffoon twin.

Sorry if I missed this but I only heard in passing there were words exchanged on the sideline between Jerry Hughes and Rob Ryan. Does anyone have the details, if any?

Good, I hope Jerry goes public with it all . . . the sooner Rob Ryan and his "he who must not be named" brother are gone, the better.

Rob: Jerry wtf with all the neutral zone infractions in Oakland?

Jerry: you're fat and your scheme sucks monkey nuts wtf you want

Rob: I'll take snaps away from you and give them to Shaq, he brings me my donuts every day

Jerry: go ahead fat ***

Edited by YoloinOhio

Rob Ryan benched him for a few plays. Past that it is just rumors.

Can we bench Rob for a few plays? Like.......all of them?

Rob ate all the orange slices on the sideline again.

Ohhh, that's not cool at ALL!

(And I doubt Rob eats fruit.)