Sammy: Not Exactly a Vote of Confidence for Rex

26CornerBlitz

Did you see the stuff that was posted about AB this week from Steelers fans? He has been far more productive and has provided less media fodder than the often hobbled Watkins but blame the fans if you must.

The autograph thing? As much as I think that is ridiculous, Brown has control over that. Sammy gets injured and the Bills fan base explodes with venomous hate, and cut him, and ridiculous nonsense. Especially if he goes to Disney World when he's hurt. :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The autograph thing? As much as I think that is ridiculous, Brown has control over that. Sammy gets injured and the Bills fan base explodes with venomous hate, and cut him, and ridiculous nonsense. Especially if he goes to Disney World when he's hurt. :lol:

If it was one incident with Sammy your point of view would hold more weight.

The attitude of this cast of clowns is as terrible as is Rex's coaching. You can't get your assess run over and then you say stupid things like this. Or get your season ended and then go off trolling AB like Gilmore did. This might be the most immature team we have fielded.

How did Gilmore troll AB? Please dont tell me this really happened

He said he'd love it if Rex stayed. If he went, he'd move on.

What should he have said? Would "Crawl in a hole and die?" be better?

He is a professional and Rex is a coach that has done nothing but prop him up when Sammy couldn't get out of his own way. It would have been simple to say Rex is our coach and we are planning for the Browns on Sunday.

The attitude of this cast of clowns is as terrible as is Rex's coaching. You can't get your assess run over and then you say stupid things like this. Or get your season ended and then go off trolling AB like Gilmore did. This might be the most immature team we have fielded.

The attitude of this board is terrible.

The league is rightly saying it can run on these guys. Because it has, twice. Preston is acknowledging the team's bad play. Would you rather him lie and say they did well? How on earth is that an "immature" statement?

And how did Gilmore "troll" AB? The only thing I heard is that he wants to cover him. And he did, pretty well.

This nonsense is why athletes say **** like "one day at a time."

@RyanTalbotBills

#Bills' Stephon Gilmore responds to Antonio Brown's 'Gilbert' comment following loss http://s.newyorkupstate.com/adQYCBg

The league is rightly saying it can run on these guys. Because it has, twice. Preston is acknowledging the team's bad play. Would you rather him lie and say they did well? How on earth is that an "immature" statement?

And how did Gilmore "troll" AB? The only thing I heard is that he wants to cover him. And he did, pretty well.

He is a professional and Rex is a coach that has done nothing but prop him up when Sammy couldn't get out of his own way. It would have been simple to say Rex is our coach and we are planning for the Browns on Sunday.

Rex is our coach and we are planning for the Browns. I'd love it if he stayed. But I'll move on. No real difference between the two.

You must be a hard person to please.

Acknowledging the teams bad play or hinting at the coaching being a problem? Or both? Same thing as Watkins...be a professional... Some generic "we have to get better yesterday was unacceptable" As an ILB on a defense that just let a running back approach 300 yards from scrimmage some personal accountability would be nice instead of some cryptic tweet.

Not a vote of confidence. On the other hand...

A vote of confidence.

All depends on which personal bias you're projecting on to Sammy.

Yes this 1000 times over. It's all left for each of our own interpretations of the English language. Much of the wording we see out there in the media is intentionally left in this open ended format.

Rex is our coach and we are planning for the Browns. I'd love it if he stayed. But I'll move on. No real difference between the two.

You must be a hard person to please.

No not at all. Rex is getting fried and deservedly so but the players are as much to blame. Anyone who thinks this defense has "bought" in to what Rex is trying to do is kidding themselves.