Sammy: Not Exactly a Vote of Confidence for Rex

26CornerBlitz

At the time of drafting Sammy, we had one year of EJ Manuel under our belt and we had reservations about him, but we were excited to see him progress in 2014. He regressed. Whaley tried to give Manuel the tools to succeed.

The problem we have is all of Whaley's tools keep breaking.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown made comments about the play calls last year and his comment today falls right in line with his mind set, I'd bet the mortgage that won't be his last one regarding Rex and Company.

Watkins has been a publicists nightmare since he open his mouth, funny he couldn't tow the line with his main support structure since being drafted.

For the record I love asparagus and we can revisit these comments soon, it won't be a month until more of this crap comes out from these same guys.

Precisely. I think there was a pass in which HE CAUGHT that he still.looked like he was not pleased. I think it was placement or a late throw. They showed a closeup of him shaking his head. It may have been the one that was challenged. I have to go back and look

I think that was the drop on 3rd & 4. Im pretty sure the lineman asked if he caught it, and Sammy looked up at him and shook his head no.

He was payed $337,500 for that catch...what's not to be pleased about?

The same catch could net him 500k if its routinely thrown the right way and he can make plays. 337,500 may be a lot but you are talking like he this is his earning ceiling.

I think that was the drop on 3rd & 4. Im pretty sure the lineman asked if he caught it, and Sammy looked up at him and shook his head no.

That may have been it. Thank you Edited by Agent 91

Sammy doesn't have a lot of people's back.

He's not that kind of dude.

I can't imagine for a second he wants to be in Buffalo.

yep on both

and , yes.

Im surprised Sammy even answered the question by talking about the same topic in the question. A usual interview with Sammy usually goes something like this:

Reporter: Hey Sammy so how's the foot? Does it still hurt after practice?

Sammy: You know, it's a mental game and i need to overcome the mental aspect and I'll be fine.

R: But is the foot feeling ok?

S: You know ummm, like i said. Once i overcome the mental hurdle i should be ok. Everybody just needs to do their job.

R: How do you feel you did on Sunday?

S: You know my leg felt good ummmm. I feel like i got over the mental hurdle and now i can just play.

R: So would you say that you're 100%?

S: ummmmm, you just gotta stay in the playbook and study hard and i think we had a good week of practice.