Sammy: Not Exactly a Vote of Confidence for Rex

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kinda bad when the Clemson Kid doesn't have your back.

Sammy doesn't have a lot of people's back.

He's not that kind of dude.

Is Sammy going to be here beyond his rookie contract? I'm thinking he would rather play for a real organization.

I can't imagine for a second he wants to be in Buffalo.

Is Sammy going to be here beyond his rookie contract? I'm thinking he would rather play for a real organization.

I think he most wants a real qb who will accurately throw him the ball so he can prove himself. If we don't have one by then, he is going to take offers.

Edited by What a Tuel

You think he will start practicing during the week next year?

What does that have to do with anything? And yes, I think his career will be fine. Imagine Matt Ryan throwing to Watkins. Or Stafford. Or anyone that will actually look downfield and throw the man the ball.

What does that have to do with anything? And yes, I think his career will be fine. Imagine Matt Ryan throwing to Watkins. Or Stafford. Or anyone that will actually look downfield and throw the man the ball.

The man mature beyond his years. I'd venture a guess that he has the lowest participation rate at practice of any WR since being drafted. Even worse than Julio.

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins on Rex Ryan's future: "If he's here I would love it, if not we have to move on. This is a business."

Not a vote of confidence. On the other hand...

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins on Rex Ryan's future: "If he's here I would love it, if not we have to move on. This is a business."

A vote of confidence.

All depends on which personal bias you're projecting on to Sammy.

The man mature beyond his years. I'd venture a guess that he has the lowest participation rate at practice of any WR since being drafted. Even worse than Julio.

That has something to do with him going to a team with a legitimate qb that will help him prove himself? Watkins has elite talent that is being squandered and if we don't have a QB after we exercise the 5th year option, he is looking for options.

Doesn't help that the fan base turns on him when he gets injured as if he can help it either. Most fan bases rally around their guys. Ours :censored: on them.

Edited by What a Tuel

That has something to do with him going to a team with a legitimate qb that will help him prove himself? Watkins has elite talent that is being squandered and if we don't have a QB after we exercise the 5th year option, he is looking for options.

Doesn't help that the fan base turns on him when he gets injured as if he can help it either. Most fan bases rally around their guys. Ours :censored: on them.

No they don't.

A vote of confidence.

precisely. I don't know what people wanted him to say. for sammy it's damned if you do, damned if you don't with this fan base.

Did you see the stuff that was posted about AB this week from Steelers fans? He has been far more productive and has provided less media fodder than the often hobbled Watkins but blame the fans if you must.

A vote of confidence.

Following up I would love it with something like "and he should be here regardless" would qualify as a vote of confidence from my perspective.

Now there's this from Preston Brown. Ouch!

@JaySkurski

Preston Brown: "Every running back in the league is probably like, can we play the Bills next? Everybody gets 200 yards against those guys."

Following up I would love it with something like "and he should be here regardless" would qualify as a vote of confidence from my perspective.

Now there's this from Preston Brown. Ouch!

@JaySkurski

Preston Brown: "Every running back in the league is probably like, can we play the Bills next? Everybody gets 200 yards against those guys."

The attitude of this cast of clowns is as terrible as is Rex's coaching. You can't get your assess run over and then you say stupid things like this. Or get your season ended and then go off trolling AB like Gilmore did. This might be the most immature team we have fielded.