When did the part about societal matters get added?

boyst

It's always said that.

Did it ever say anything about Jewish bears? Because I think Smokey was Jewish and got in trouble lighting that Menorah. He got off with no jail but a doozy of a community service assignment. I seem to remember a thread where some people thought he could get jail but he said he was coerced by a redhead from San Diego.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I that new?

A three word post using only three syllables, posing what appears to be a question, completely FUBARed and lacking even the slightest hint of basic grammar afforded to a pre-schooler...

And yet still infinitely more intelligent than anything collectively posted here by gatorman or baskin.

A three word post using only three syllables, posing what appears to be a question, completely FUBARed and lacking even the slightest hint of basic grammar afforded to a pre-schooler...

And yet still infinitely more intelligent than anything collectively posted here by gatorman or baskin.

I think I'll add it to the DC-Tom-bot.

thkans