Do we beat Cleveland next week?

sullim4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a win over Cleveland wouldn't convince him of that. It's like beating Rutgers.

It could just be me, but it feels like Pegs will be looking for an excuse to not fire Rex. It goes against my nature to cheer for the Bills to lose, but at this point it's like ripping off a bandaid

Honest question at this point... if the team from the second half of the Oakland game, and the entirety of this abysmal performance shows up, I think Cleveland might actually win.

I didn't think it would happen a few weeks ago, but Rex has lost the team and I don't see Taylor improving.

These are the kind of games the Bills win, meaningless games against weak opponents (and ones that usually hurt us in April at the draft)

I actually quit watching this embarrassing joke of a team after they got their tails handed to them by the patriots, again, like every year. That was all the proof I needed to see this team sucked donkey balls yet again. I casually checked the final score on the Bills app, which was far less painful since then. I have to say, I have really enjoyed my Sundays with my wife, and found it fun to not care. Last year I was apathetic, this year, I completely bottomed out to the point I think I actually hate the team, at least for now anyway. The odd effect this garbage franchise has had on me is the 100% complete lack of interest in any NFL team, game, outcome, or douchey player tantrum. This is a far cry from when I used to sit out overnight for playoff tickets on Delaware avenue, and going to every home game with a trunk full of tailgating stuff. It's beyond pathetic when you have to "hope" other coaches and players retire in your own division instead of actually building a team that at the very least could compete.

so, yeah... I truly hope and pray to all that's holy the Bills get their asses handed to them by the "factory of Sadness". Beating them would just prove we don't suck more than Cleveland, and I'd rather not have that as my qualifier for this disgrace to professional sports.

As a side note of fact: If you remove the 8 years of Polian/Butler from the history of this franchise, they are in the running for the worst run team with the lowest winning percentage professional sports team of all time across all major sports. And even there we're not the worst, which is funny that even in misery, we STILL can't be #1.

GO "Factory of Sadness"!!!

I actually quit watching this embarrassing joke of a team after they got their tails handed to them by the patriots, again, like every year. That was all the proof I needed to see this team sucked donkey balls yet again. I casually checked the final score on the Bills app, which was far less painful since then. I have to say, I have really enjoyed my Sundays with my wife, and found it fun to not care. Last year I was apathetic, this year, I completely bottomed out to the point I think I actually hate the team, at least for now anyway. The odd effect this garbage franchise has had on me is the 100% complete lack of interest in any NFL team, game, outcome, or douchey player tantrum. This is a far cry from when I used to sit out overnight for playoff tickets on Delaware avenue, and going to every home game with a trunk full of tailgating stuff. It's beyond pathetic when you have to "hope" other coaches and players retire in your own division instead of actually building a team that at the very least could compete.

so, yeah... I truly hope and pray to all that's holy the Bills get their asses handed to them by the "factory of Sadness". Beating them would just prove we don't suck more than Cleveland, and I'd rather not have that as my qualifier for this disgrace to professional sports.

As a side note of fact: If you remove the 8 years of Polian/Butler from the history of this franchise, they are in the running for the worst run team with the lowest winning percentage professional sports team of all time across all major sports. And even there we're not the worst, which is funny that even in misery, we STILL can't be #1.

This. Only losing will help now.

Cleveland has too much on the line here. They are on the verge of making history, and joining only one other team with a perfect season record. As much as the Bills might want to mess that up for them, the Browns just have too much to lose. Or, too much to win, not to lose. Or something like that.

I share your frustration with this stupid team. Because of a combination of factors, I haven't been able to watch a game on TV since the 49ers game. I have the Sunday ticket and have DVRd each one, but honestly, i havent opened a single one yet, and probably will just wipe the whole lot off the box to free up space for more compelling programming like "vertical bars at 3am" or reruns of mama's family. I'll agree with your point too that the Bills being their ongoing terrible selves, and the horrible officiating have made me lose interest in the NFL overall. Now its more interesting to me in the abstract, watching the ebb and flow of the teams rather than actual games. I'd really like to see the Bills right the ship here but have almost zero faith. I think Pegs is probably a great human being, and Buffalo is supremely lucky to have Terry and Kim, but I'm not sure they have the right personality to make the kind of decisions that are going to be needed to fix this mess.