If Bills win Super Bowl, do we still clean house?

PromoTheRobot

The '88 49's went to the superbowl and won after a 10-6 record. So did the 2011 Packers.

The 2010 Giants won the superbowl with a 9-7 record, so it sure is possible if we get real hot today, win out and go into the playoffs rolling.

I say keep um all if it happens.

Haha, so this post is dumb but one asking about losing to the Browns isn't? I'm just holding up a mirror. Sorry if some people don't like what they see.

Fine, think of it as a contest then. And you win again

You should go back to writing letters to the editor about that guy who parks his RV in his driveway...

I mean winning the Super Bowl is great and everything but it's not like this group would do it again, you know? It's not like they were great doing it. They didn't even pass for 300 yards once. Should it save Tyrod, Rex or Whaley.

Of course unless it is a game like 51-3 playoff game.

I'm having a hard time thinking of someone that contributes less for either football content or general atmosphere here

Please do not blame others for your lack of thinking ability.

I dont post much but i DO read a lot of the posts when i have time.

I HAVE noticed that the negativity some fans bring to this board have less to do with the type of person they are and more about their frustration with the franchise.

Im more of a, root my team even when they suck kinda guy and i ALWAYS watch the games believing that we can win. On the other hand, i also understand why someone WOULDN'T go in to watching a game, thinking the same way i do and it's not my place to judge.

Im frustrated too. Fans of other teams start preparing gathering for their upcoming playoff games every year. Im at a point where i want to get in the playoffs and that's IT. They can forfeit the playoff game after that if they want. I dont care. Im just tired of having the longest playoff drought in football history.

As far as the topic at hand, it DOES get a bit annoying with the negativity posts but for me personally, ONLY on the gameday threads. I feel like if you're gonna be nothing BUT negative on a gameday thread, just get off the website. These are people watching the game live and posting as soon as they see something they like or dont like. They need to feel surrounded by people who think and feel the same way about their team and support each other, not make them feel worse.

Im not trying to say you CANT be negative at times cuz its very understandable. But just like another poster said, there are a few people (without naming names) who are just ALWAYS negative. My question is, is why are you even here? My guess would be that it's their way of letting their emotions out knowing some poor schmuck will give them a moment of their time. Kind of like an internet therapy session.

It's a freakin game. A sport. Entertainment. This isnt your life. The Bills dont pay your mortgage (unless you rent out your backyard for parking on gamedays lol). A guy i used to be very close with in my 20s died last week. THAT'S reality. The Buffalo Bills shouldn't change the way you live your life. I learned from experience because i USED to be THAT guy. If the Bills lost on Sunday, i wouldnt really feel happy on mondays and sometimes all the way til wednesday. It's crazy. So i understand why people feel the way they feel. Its a damn feeling lol. But i never brought negativity into anybodys mind just because i wasnt feeling right. But that's me. I guess people will calm down with time.

this post might make sense if the bills had a winning record or a great shot at the playoffs and fans were clamoring for change. whining and moping is more than fair given the team's history and current state.

but, yeah, let's bag on other fans for being negative/pissed off/disappointed yet again.

I dont post much but i DO read a lot of the posts when i have time.

I HAVE noticed that the negativity some fans bring to this board have less to do with the type of person they are and more about their frustration with the franchise.

Im more of a, root my team even when they suck kinda guy and i ALWAYS watch the games believing that we can win. On the other hand, i also understand why someone WOULDN'T go in to watching a game, thinking the same way i do and it's not my place to judge.

Im frustrated too. Fans of other teams start preparing gathering for their upcoming playoff games every year. Im at a point where i want to get in the playoffs and that's IT. They can forfeit the playoff game after that if they want. I dont care. Im just tired of having the longest playoff drought in football history.

As far as the topic at hand, it DOES get a bit annoying with the negativity posts but for me personally, ONLY on the gameday threads. I feel like if you're gonna be nothing BUT negative on a gameday thread, just get off the website. These are people watching the game live and posting as soon as they see something they like or dont like. They need to feel surrounded by people who think and feel the same way about their team and support each other, not make them feel worse.

Im not trying to say you CANT be negative at times cuz its very understandable. But just like another poster said, there are a few people (without naming names) who are just ALWAYS negative. My question is, is why are you even here? My guess would be that it's their way of letting their emotions out knowing some poor schmuck will give them a moment of their time. Kind of like an internet therapy session.

It's a freakin game. A sport. Entertainment. This isnt your life. The Bills dont pay your mortgage (unless you rent out your backyard for parking on gamedays lol). A guy i used to be very close with in my 20s died last week. THAT'S reality. The Buffalo Bills shouldn't change the way you live your life. I learned from experience because i USED to be THAT guy. If the Bills lost on Sunday, i wouldnt really feel happy on mondays and sometimes all the way til wednesday. It's crazy. So i understand why people feel the way they feel. Its a damn feeling lol. But i never brought negativity into anybodys mind just because i wasnt feeling right. But that's me. I guess people will calm down with time.

Sorry for your loss man :(

I mean winning the Super Bowl is great and everything but it's not like this group would do it again, you know? It's not like they were great doing it. They didn't even pass for 300 yards once. Should it save Tyrod, Rex or Whaley.

Well played. You make Dennis Miller proud.

Young'uns today don't appreciate dry humor like they used to. They go straight for the nuclear option: sarcasm.

Edited by boater