If Bills win Super Bowl, do we still clean house?

PromoTheRobot

I mean winning the Super Bowl is great and everything but it's not like this group would do it again, you know? It's not like they were great doing it. They didn't even pass for 300 yards once. Should it save Tyrod, Rex or Whaley.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I'm having a hard time thinking of someone that contributes less for either football content or general atmosphere here

Haha, so this post is dumb but one asking about losing to the Browns isn't? I'm just holding up a mirror. Sorry if some people don't like what they see.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Haha, so this post is dumb but one asking about losing to the Browns isn't? I'm just holding up a mirror. Sorry if some people don't like what they see.

It's just constant snark towards other posters and incredibly rare to see good football talk from you.

Cool, you started an obnoxious thread to highlight that you find people obnoxious... again. Why not contribute more positively somewhere?

It's just constant snark towards other posters and incredibly rare to see good football talk from you.

Cool, you started an obnoxious thread to highlight that you find people obnoxious... again. Why not contribute more positively somewhere?

I almost didn't make this post because I knew the kind of reaction it would get. But aren't threads like the Browns one pretty much all there is these days? I don't see that as any kind of thoughtful discussion. Just more moping and hand wringing. I guess I'm just hitting my limit. Maybe it's a cry for help? Edited by PromoTheRobot

I will take the posters like promo, yolo and 26cornerblitz over the posters like Joesixpack and nosaint any day of the week.

Nobody likes to hang out with negative people in the real world just like the negative posters here get old really quick.

Football is for enjoyment, I feel like we forget that sometimes. I turn 29 this month and the bills haven't won anything since I can remember. I still enjoy it though and root for my team no matter what.

Some people on this board may need to find a new hobby.

I almost didn't make this post because I knew the kind of reaction it would get. But aren't threads like the Browns one pretty much all there is these days? I don't see that as any kind of thoughtful discussion. Just more moping and hand wringing. I guess I'm just hitting my limit. Maybe it's a cry for help?

or you can just ignore those and concentrate on the threads about football.....some will always be negative....they're the same ones quiet during the win streak

Edited by nucci

I will take the posters like promo, yolo and 26cornerblitz over the posters like Joesixpack and nosaint any day of the week.

Nobody likes to hang out with negative people in the real world just like the negative posters here get old really quick.

Football is for enjoyment, I feel like we forget that sometimes. I turn 29 this month and the bills haven't won anything since I can remember. I still enjoy it though and root for my team no matter what.

Some people on this board may need to find a new hobby.

Bless your heart.

I mean winning the Super Bowl is great and everything but it's not like this group would do it again, you know? It's not like they were great doing it. They didn't even pass for 300 yards once. Should it save Tyrod, Rex or Whaley.

Promo, you're one of my favorites on this board, but c'mon, isn't that like a contradiction in terms?

Clean house and do what? Go back to being 7-9 for the next 17 years?

I almost didn't make this post because I knew the kind of reaction it would get. But aren't threads like the Browns one pretty much all there is these days? I don't see that as any kind of thoughtful discussion. Just more moping and hand wringing. I guess I'm just hitting my limit. Maybe it's a cry for help?

Next time, let's change that almost didn't to a didn't.

If you don't like something other posters are doing why do it? You're not "holding up a mirror" you're contributing to the problem.