(OT) pizza shop beat down

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't pull up the sound one. If that guy made a racist remark, then the beat down was justified (maybe not 7 punches, though). Hate to pull a 180 on my earlier post.

253386[/snapback]

After viewing both videos, you can't justify any of it. It deos look, however, like there was some creative editing going on in the first one....unless the woman was totally insane (which is a very distinct possiblity), it certainly appears that the guy on the cell phone said something to provoke her....could hear her, not him!

Either way, pretty disgusting...and only deepens my distast for cell phones!

Reminds me of a time back about 20 years ago. My buddy was stading at the bar at this club. This guy hauls off and cold cocks him for no apperant reason. So while this **** is standing there looking at my buddy on the floor, not knowing anybody was with him, I dropped him, square in the !@#$ing jaw. Sweet :w00t:

To think that those mutherfuggin' pussies stood around and watched it was one thing, but even after the beating was done and the guy had left, they STILL stood around. No one tried to help him at all? WTF kind of people are they?

And for fux sake...grab a stool and go after the big guy.

Anyone know what city that was in?

This wouldn't have gone down that way if Chazz Palmentieri was running the joint, or if this happened 30 years ago. The real root causes I won't go into, because that's like going for the gas can while the fire is already smoldering.